ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers to kick at 3:30p on FS1

was very sorry to see the game was moved from BTN to FS1.

absolutely despise that never ending "ESPN Crawl" at the bottom of the screen that both eats up screen real estate and is distracting as heck.

as a general rule i'm anti capital punishment, but would gladly make an exception for whomever at ESPN first came up with that abomination.

absolutely despise that never ending "ESPN Crawl" at the bottom of the screen that both eats up screen real estate and is distracting as heck.

as a general rule i'm anti capital punishment, but would gladly make an exception for whomever at ESPN first came up with that abomination.

Hey you might live directly next to me... He's the only other guy I've ever met that got as fired up about those crawlers as you...

(smile) -Sorry I can no longer access the emojis/

Never took him for much of a football fan though... He's always out looking to kill something on the weekend...

Come to think of it..., it's probably a good thing he's not...
-Wink-

Why? It’ll be the same telecast it would’ve been, just on a different channel. As far as I know, BTN personnel will still be handling the game and the announce crew isn’t changing (although I wish it would—Joe Beninati gives me the creeps).

Three years ago, our game at UVA was going to be an online affair only, but a game got cancelled for weather and IND/UVA wound up on ESPNU, so more people could see it.

Why? It’ll be the same telecast it would’ve been, just on a different channel. As far as I know, BTN personnel will still be handling the game and the announce crew isn’t changing (although I wish it would—Joe Beninati gives me the creeps).
Also give us much broader exposure. It's a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT