ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers at Indiana Friday

hoosierhero?2993

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2007
2-2 in the bottom of the 3rd. Matt Gorski is now Indiana's all time homerun leader with a solo shot in the first. Also Nebraska beat Michigan in game 1.

Reactions: Im4iu89
Thanks for the updates, 2993. If you’re at the Bart, what’s your guess at attendance? How full are the stands? 50%? 75?
I'm not at the Bart I'm just watching on BTN from good ole Birmingham, Alabama lol. Figured I'd start a thread for this game. But to try and answer your question...it looks pretty full on TV, at least behind the plate. 50% is probably a solid guess.

Indiana ends the top of the 5th for Rutgers with a caught stealing. Heck of a half inning for Fineman. Sliding catch for out 2. Throws down a baserunner for out 3.

Ashley with a bunt single to open the bottom half. Gorski works a walk on 4 pitches. With 2 on, Rutgers goes to the pen.

Lloyd with a single to load the bases. None out. Dunham with a single to score one. 8-2 Hoosiers. Bases still juiced. Still zero out.

For those that were looking at the thread I apologize. I stopped watching to have dinner with my wife. Indiana wins 11-4 and can clinch a Big Ten title with a win tomorrow. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: Hoosier8710
I'm not at the Bart I'm just watching on BTN from good ole Birmingham, Alabama lol. Figured I'd start a thread for this game. But to try and answer your question...it looks pretty full on TV, at least behind the plate. 50% is probably a solid guess.

Not even close. I was also there tonight and place was standing room only. Seats behind plate are less full since only season ticket holders can sit in them. The bleachers which are GA were at capacity and many people were standing all over the place behind plate and a ton out in right field picnic area. Capacity 2,500 and that was reached tonight and exceeded with an announced crowd of 2,690 which is pretty close to the actual number tonight.

Not even close. I was also there tonight and place was standing room only. Seats behind plate are less full since only season ticket holders can sit in them. The bleachers which are GA were at capacity and many people were standing all over the place behind plate and a ton out in right field picnic area. Capacity 2,500 and that was reached tonight and exceeded with an announced crowd of 2,690 which is pretty close to the actual number tonight.

Did you find your car?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT