ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Bounties on U.S. Soldiers

Apr 2, 2021

Maybe not. Is there single Biden campaign attack on Trump that they haven't had to walk back?

Border security, Russian bounties, Hunter report bogus.

When you look at the criticism of Trump at least half of it is/was completely dishonest, no?

Reactions: Crayfish57

Maybe not. Is there single Biden campaign attack on Trump that they haven't had to walk back?

Border security, Russian bounties, Hunter report bogus.

When you look at the criticism of Trump at least half of it is/was completely dishonest, no?
Trump being an incompetent, narcissist, pathologically lying, racist, anti democratic, horrible human being, will never have to be walked back. For the 10% of voters than decide presidential elections, they vote on the character of the person and and not much else.

Trump being an incompetent, narcissist, pathologically lying, racist, anti democratic, horrible human being, will never have to be walked back. For the 10% of voters than decide presidential elections, they vote on the character of the person and and not much else.

Oh, you're a part of the mean adjective strings gang. Say hello to Hickory and Zekes for me. Ya'll are super creative and emphatic.

Yours and others low opinion of Trump does not grant license for dishonest smears.

Just like our collective low opinion of Russia shouldn't grant us license for dishonest smears.

It undermines real criticisms by muddying the waters.

Oh, you're a part of the mean adjective strings gang. Say hello to Hickory and Zekes for me. Ya'll are super creative and emphatic.

Yours and others low opinion of Trump does not grant license for dishonest smears.

Just like our collective low opinion of Russia shouldn't grant us license for dishonest smears.

Morrison isn’t in the same universe as zeke or history

Reactions: IUXC68

I actually held off on a few more adjectives so not to join the club. Looks like I failed.

I do not engage in dishonest smears. I believe what I said about Trump’s character. Obviously, you disagree.

I’m heartened that you have a low opinion of Russia and see them as still fighting the Cold War. The current Republican Party sees them as fine and dandy, because Trump.

I agree with your last statement wholeheartedly. The intelligence services need to get their shit together.

I agree with your last statement wholeheartedly. The intelligence services need to get their shit together.
What's confusing to me is why is this somehow a Biden/Democrat failing? It was the Trump IC community who put this out originally, and it's the BIden IC community who is now saying it wasn't what was originally made out to be.

Of course, if you read beyond the headline, what you'll find is that the statement regarding the bounties was in response to questions about the new sanctions, and why the bounties weren't included among the reasons for them. It's not like this revised finding was announced independently.

What's confusing to me is why is this somehow a Biden/Democrat failing? It was the Trump IC community who put this out originally, and it's the BIden IC community who is now saying it wasn't what was originally made out to be.

Of course, if you read beyond the headline, what you'll find is that the statement regarding the bounties was in response to questions about the new sanctions, and why the bounties weren't included among the reasons for them. It's not like this revised finding was announced independently.
Why do you constantly muddy things with blatantly obvious facts?

Morrison isn’t in the same universe as zeke or history
I’m just trying to create a lane from the middle in the primary for Mod. 😊 I’m thinking of pulling my endorsement of Mark. Maybe Bulk can be my Jim Clyburn. Of course Goat could end it with his endorsement of Mark. That’s on par with Obama putting his finger on the scale.

Reactions: UncleMark
I’m just trying to create a lane from the middle in the primary for Mod. 😊 I’m thinking of pulling my endorsement of Mark. Maybe Bulk can be my Jim Clyburn. Of course Goat could end it with his endorsement of Mark. That’s on par with Obama putting his finger on the scale.
yeah i endorsed mark, and almost immediately regretted it. i'm still technically endorsing him but know it's a mistake i'll regret.

Reactions: UncleMark
yeah i endorsed mark, and almost immediately regretted it. i'm still technically endorsing him but know it's a mistake i'll regret.
It’s hard running from the middle as I have to act like I’m opposed to Mark’s platform of allowing provocative photos, and banning ratards. It’s a tough business!

It’s hard running from the middle as I have to act like I’m opposed to Mark’s platform of allowing provocative photos, and banning ratards. It’s a tough business!
and honestly from that route courtsense is the only vote you can count on

This has Hunter Biden’s fingerprints all over it!

That story came out in June of last year:

Also, in your own article it said they had “moderate” confidence that it was true. What this has to do with Joe Biden, I have no idea.

You’re being purposely obtuse. The line of attack was that Trump is buddy, buddy with Vlad so of course he would look the other way.

Trump/ Vlad was always a disingenuous line of attack with no evidence behind it. You’re smarter than this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT