ADVERTISEMENT

Russia offered Taliban bounties for dead US troops in Afghanistan

This is the exact reason why I can’t get to the other side on him, is I see how he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t by a lot of people especially the media

I remember when he stopped travel from China he was a racist
You are one of the few who seem to get it. Trump MUST be re-elected!!!!

MAGA Trump 2020!!!!

Reactions: Lucy01
Per the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

So, Trump was briefed on this in March, but, of course there has been zero response. Even when Russia is killing our soldiers, Trump won’t take any action. This is disturbing.

The officials familiar with the intelligence did not explain the White House delay in deciding how to respond to the intelligence about Russia.

While some of his closest advisers, like Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, have counseled more hawkish policies toward Russia, Mr. Trump has adopted an accommodating stance toward Moscow.

Trump is an enemy to the United States. He is bought and paid for by Putin and he'd rather see our men and women die than stand up to Putin.
The sun never sets on the Russian/Trump empire.

WaPo is reporting they have confirmed this. If true, it makes the West Point visit even more remarkable. Recall that all those graduates had been sent home, but because he wanted a photo-op The Don overruled West Point and made them bring the grads back for a ceremony.

He did all of that, resulting only in humiliating himself on stage followed by saluting cadets whilst having betrayed them.

It’s an apt microcosm of his Presidency...

Recruiting boys/girls into the armed forces every year --- and they go in under the impression that the commander in chief has their interest at heart... And then this story.

But it's like a thousand other shocking stories. It's pretty normalised now after nearly four years.

Per the New York Times:

So, Trump was briefed on this in March, but, of course there has been zero response. Even when Russia is killing our soldiers, Trump won’t take any action. This is disturbing.

The officials familiar with the intelligence did not explain the White House delay in deciding how to respond to the intelligence about Russia.

While some of his closest advisers, like Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, have counseled more hawkish policies toward Russia, Mr. Trump has adopted an accommodating stance toward Moscow.

Trump is an enemy to the United States. He is bought and paid for by Putin and he'd rather see our men and women die than stand up to Putin.
On most of the issues that matter to me, he's the opposite of what what I want from our President. That's even before not being able to stand him because he's a despicable person. Biden will be a tremendously better President by not being despicable, despite the fact that that I'm going to disagree with him on many issues that matter to me too.

This is disgraceful. This notion that the GOP is the only party that cares about the military should be trashed immediately. I guess if you want Republicans to care about the military you need to have a black man kneel during the national anthem to protest police violence.

This is disgraceful. This notion that the GOP is the only party that cares about the military should be trashed immediately. I guess if you want Republicans to care about the military you need to have a black man kneel during the national anthem to protest police violence.
I hope the Lincoln Project turns that into a anti-rump spot.

I hope the Lincoln Project turns that into a anti-rump spot.
They've been tweeting about it all morning.

I am so tired of the fake outrage from Republicans. They are all cowards and never live up to their own standards.

They've been tweeting about it all morning.

I am so tired of the fake outrage from Republicans. They are all cowards and never live up to their own standards.
I've been outraged by Trump as long as I've known about him - even before he claimed to be a Republican. His claim to be a Republican outrages me even more. Trumpism needs to be purged from politics.

We've been given a binary choice. Who is the least bad?

prety much, pretty sad isn’t it?

unless you’re a total rube I don’t see how you could feel strongly about either.....

If Tim Heidecker or Dave Portnoy ran I’d be pretty stoked

I've been outraged by Trump as long as I've known about him - even before he claimed to be a Republican. His claim to be a Republican outrages me even more. Trumpism needs to be purged from politics.
Begin by purging systemic racism from our statutes. MAGA = MARA

Its never going to happen. He has too much dirt on everyone otherwise how did he get the 'enablers' in the Senate, for example, to do what they did?

i think good chance you have this backwards.

Mitch no doubt has lots of the dirt on Trump the Ruskies do, and all the dirt on him the IRS has, all the dirt Deutsche Bank and other Manhattan Banks have, all the dirt on him Barr and Flynn and Bolton and Mueller and Roger Stone have, and some really juicy stuff we don't even know he has.

and why would one not assume Barr is doing Mitch's bidding, not Trump's.

Trump's power goes to absolute zero in 6 months, or at longest in 4 yrs.

Mitch's or his successor's powers long outlive Barr.

me thinks Mitch is pulling Trump's strings, not vice versa, thus the long list of Trump appointees right out of Mitch's "best Christmas ever" Christmas list, and the many about faces Trump has done from his pre office political stances.

it was never Russia or China we needed to worry most about blackmailing Trump.

it was always Mitch, and those pulling Mitch's strings..

The Bikers would never allow it to happen.
A bunch of feared filled. little dick, bug eating 50 years olds cosplaying in BDSM gear, whose lives and social standing depend on and revolve around junk overpriced machines?

lmao ...

Reactions: Bill4411
You are batshit crazy...Wow
Wait, Trump is looking the other way and allowing Putin to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers and you think goat is batshit crazy? Think about what this cult is making you say.

Reactions: Neves

come on sg, getting along with Russia and their population would be a fabulous thing, as they are no different than us.

just born elsewhere.

i don't think people's hate for Trump should spill over on to Russia.

and we no doubt spy on and meddle with them as much or more as they with us.

and if we ever became great friends with Russia, we could far better deal with the other 2 bit world dictators, and China, and the world would be a much better place.

of course Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and other war profiteers, might not take that well.

Do you mean that Trump didn't call you for your approval of the nature of the United State's response? Surely he wouldn't dare take any action, visible or secret without your critically important approval. You must have missed the call.

Shouldn’t you be working on your multiple tab spreadsheet for the 2020 election?

Reactions: DrHoops
Per the New York Times:

Now we got him!!!

Wait, Trump is looking the other way and allowing Putin to pay the Taliban to kill US soldiers and you think goat is batshit crazy? Think about what this cult is making you say.
Don't believe everything you read

Do you mean that Trump didn't call you for your approval of the nature of the United State's response? Surely he wouldn't dare take any action, visible or secret without your critically important approval. You must have missed the call.

Of course you choose Donald Trump and Russia over US troops in Afghanistan. Who cares if Russia is essentially paying the Taliban for US (and our allies’) scalps, right?

I am going to remember this. When it came time to choose sides between Trump/Russia vs the lives of US servicemen, you’d rather US soldiers die.

You really are a sick man.

Don't believe everything you read

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT