ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Giuliani: tax dead beat

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani owes $7,859.17 for 2019 taxes on a Palm Beach Towers condominium.

Giuliani and wife Judith Giuliani purchased the 1,272-square foot, two-bedroom condo in February 2004 for $410,000, according to property records.

The unit was one of six properties that became part of the couple’s contentious, drawn-out and well-publicized divorce. In January 2020, the condo was transferred from joint ownership to Judith Giuliani’s name alone. The past due taxes, however, are in Rudy Giuliani’s name, public records show.

The Giuliani’s other Palm Beach condo, unit 5D in the waterfront Southlake Condominiums at 315 S. Lake Drive, was transferred in January 2020 from joint ownership into Rudy Giuliani’s name alone, records show, likely as part of the divorce settlement.

The 2,280-square-foot condo, purchased in February 2010 for $1.41 million, has sat on the market for a year at $3 million. Records show the taxes on that property are current.

only the best people...

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...rGfnnBntMi9teCYZV0sPDfWUhKK_fwYcs2PWJ6SaVSOiw

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani owes $7,859.17 for 2019 taxes on a Palm Beach Towers condominium.

Giuliani and wife Judith Giuliani purchased the 1,272-square foot, two-bedroom condo in February 2004 for $410,000, according to property records.

The unit was one of six properties that became part of the couple’s contentious, drawn-out and well-publicized divorce. In January 2020, the condo was transferred from joint ownership to Judith Giuliani’s name alone. The past due taxes, however, are in Rudy Giuliani’s name, public records show.

The Giuliani’s other Palm Beach condo, unit 5D in the waterfront Southlake Condominiums at 315 S. Lake Drive, was transferred in January 2020 from joint ownership into Rudy Giuliani’s name alone, records show, likely as part of the divorce settlement.

The 2,280-square-foot condo, purchased in February 2010 for $1.41 million, has sat on the market for a year at $3 million. Records show the taxes on that property are current.

only the best people...

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...rGfnnBntMi9teCYZV0sPDfWUhKK_fwYcs2PWJ6SaVSOiw
7 grand. He’s worth about 50 mil. He probably didn’t even know.

only the best people...

He's no Tim Geitner, but he's working on it.

Haha not a Guiliani fan but I'm guessing this just an oversight by a soon to be former accountant.

Ever spent any time in palm beach? No one there does anything for himself/herself.

Including stay married to one women. Giuliani wouldn’t have the tax issue if he didn’t change wives as frequently as he does shirts. The guy is a real ahole.

only the best people...

So a very wealthy man, that recently went through a divorce, has a $7,000 dollar late tax bill.

This is comparable to the idea that Trump might have profited a few hundred dollars when he owned a European index fund, that had the company that made hydroxochloroquine within the index, and supposedly that is why he was out pumping it’s use. Completely ridiculous.

Reactions: 76-1

only the best people...

Rudy's a dipshit, but I don't find being late on property taxes to be all that controversial. It's just something that happens.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
So a very wealthy man, that recently went through a divorce, has a $7,000 dollar late tax bill.

This is comparable to the idea that Trump might have profited a few hundred dollars when he owned a European index fund, that had the company that made hydroxochloroquine within the index, and supposedly that is why he was out pumping it’s use. Completely ridiculous.

I’ll put you down as a supporter of Giuliani. Not a surprise Jim. Might as well embrace all of them.

I’ll put you down as a supporter of Giuliani. Not a surprise Jim. Might as well embrace all of them.
Once again, you having a problem with reading comprehension. This is all too common with you Joe.

Oh, c'mon man, that's weak. He's been out there in the public like crazy the past couple of years. I'm sure you've formed an opinion.
Ok, I liked him during 9/11, and think he has turned a little crazy more recently. That being said, my care meter on Giuliani is pretty low.

Birds of a feather...

What the actual feck? I despise Piers Morgan but he's been spot on about things recently and this is just more batshithousery from Rudy G.

Priceless.

lol.gif
lol.gif

only the best people...

Is Judith his cousin or is that a different wife?

Oh Rudy.....................
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I peed in my shorts. Italians were the 2nd most lynched racial groups after the blacks in America. Who knew!!

From America's Mayor to host of Comedy Central's The Looney Hour

Quite the career he has led. I am pretty sure that Rudy is Ivanka's inspiration for her highly successful campaign, 'Find something new.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Oh Rudy.....................
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

I peed in my shorts. Italians were the 2nd most lynched racial groups after the blacks in America. Who knew!!

From America's Mayor to host of Comedy Central's The Looney Hour

Quite the career he has led. I am pretty sure that Rudy is Ivanka's inspiration for her highly successful campaign, 'Find something new.'
America's mayor...more like Richmond, VA's circa 1863.

Reactions: sglowrider

only the best people...

I’m no Rudy fan since he became a Trump lackey, but this minor tax bill for he and his wife is the epitome of a “nothingburger.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT