ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy Giuliani Exposed in New Russian Election Interference Operation

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Per TPM:

Rudy Giuliani has been exposed as an active participant in yet another Russian intelligence operation aimed at supporting President Trump’s reelection campaign. The details of the story — and Giuliani’s work with Andrii Derkach — have been something of an open secret, especially if you’ve been reading Josh’s on-going reporting. But Derkach has now been sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department as an “active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services.”

It’s actually worse. This is the guy GOP Senators like Ron Johnson have been working with to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden. I can’t believe we have GOP Senators working with a Russian agent. Man I miss Dick Lugar.
My gut feeling is that this will end up like Benghazi! with nothing to see and a lot of people looking foolish. Nobody gives a shit about Hunter Biden.

Reactions: DrHoops
Per TPM:

Rudy Giuliani has been exposed as an active participant in yet another Russian intelligence operation aimed at supporting President Trump’s reelection campaign. The details of the story — and Giuliani’s work with Andrii Derkach — have been something of an open secret, especially if you’ve been reading Josh’s on-going reporting. But Derkach has now been sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department as an “active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services.”

I'm amazed that America and Americans complain about foreign interference, when the United States engages in the same activity on a daily basis. Astonishing lack of self awareness. And I don't mean you specifically.

Can we change his nickname from “America’s Mayor” to “Russian Tool” now?

Reactions: Bill4411
By chance I was at a Rudy Giuliani for President 2008 gathering at Shapiros Deli in Indianapolis.

Even some of those wanting to support him were embarrassed by Rudy. He just came off weird and as a typical phony politician.

Consequently I could never understand why Trump held him in such high regard some eight years later. Trump must have strong loyalty detector which is vital for him. In retrospect, Rudy has been a loyal supporter to our former president.

ADVERTISEMENT