ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Moore done fo(u)r?

Maybe the people of Alabama think this is who they are voting for-same first name you know:

roy-rogers-ca-1950-everett.jpg

If the Democrats have any brains at all, they "anonymously" run write-in campaigns for three or more Republicans, say Sessions, Strange, and George Wallace*. Ticket splitting got Trump nominated.

* Plenty of face recognition with the CO.H types in Alabama. :rolleyes:
CO.H types? What does that mean? Obviously you don’t like him, but there’s no reason at all to assert that he’s a Democrat like George Wallace.

Just get some dude to do a real thick southern accent to say Roy Moore is against God and to write in anyone but him or just not even vote. You’ll get a few to stay home...especially them ones that don’t write no good no ways.
Whoa!! I’ve long read your posts thinking you spoke in a thick southern accent. Is that wrong?

CO.H types? What does that mean? Obviously you don’t like him, but there’s no reason at all to assert that he’s a Democrat like George Wallace.
Old white male, maestro. Point is, if you're old enough, you'd remember the good ol' Georgie Porgie. Oh, and I'm guessing the Republican Alabama Co.H.es have fond memories of Georgie standing in that doorway.

Btw, I don't dislike CO.H. I just call him out. I mean, do you actually dislike igotwinners?

This isn’t saying much for the people of Bamalama. Them righteous folks down there in the Bamalama land and other southern states would happily secede from the US if they weren’t in the welfare belt.
Seceding includes dumping all the Democrats on welfare too. Get it right.

Reactions: meridian
If the Democrats have any brains at all, they "anonymously" run write-in campaigns for three or more Republicans, say Sessions, Strange, and George Wallace*. Ticket splitting got Trump nominated.

* Plenty of face recognition with the CO.H types in Alabama. :rolleyes:
I want to win fair. Democrats shouldn't have to do anything crooked to beat this bucket of scum.

Let's not forget that Roy also bled his charity dry. His $180,000 non disclosed contract that the charity cannot pay puts the charity in hock.

I will predict just like Trump, Roy will rise again like the old south and win in December.
You may be right on that. I've seen the South, and they are certainly capable of doing that. They might even bring in the Bible and God to do it.:(

I will predict just like Trump, Roy will rise again like the old south and win in December.
That wouldn't surprise me in the least because everyone is getting this news and conservatives are obviously in the extreme majority in Alabama, so it boils down to a turnout issue. Turnout might be the big winner here.

Either way he wins -- as a US Senator or a 'resistant fighter' defending the Alabamans and the Bible.
Smart of him but sad for the country.

Now there’s a guy who truly knows how to properly manipulate people who cling to their guns and bibles.

Old white male, maestro. Point is, if you're old enough, you'd remember the good ol' Georgie Porgie. Oh, and I'm guessing the Republican Alabama Co.H.es have fond memories of Georgie standing in that doorway.

Btw, I don't dislike CO.H. I just call him out. I mean, do you actually dislike igotwinners?
I dislike his disrespectful style of posting. I believe, with a couple of exceptions, that the posters here who occasionally post like azzes are probably decent people in person. However, about this guy, it’s genuinely a mystery why he posts like he does. He has to know it makes it difficult to read because several posters have told him that. Unless he’s a moron, he knows many people just scroll past his posts because of the difficulty in reading them. It’s harder to post like he does than to post normally because autocorrect will try to capitalize the first letter of those sentence fragment things. Despite this he persists and posts long posts that few will read and few respond to. This is one of the great mysteries and before I croak over I’d like to know why he does it so I continue to ask him why he does it. I won’t live forever!

Reactions: RBB89
Question: Since there is a huge fund in Congress specifically for paying off sexual harrassment cases, why don't we just publish all of those instead of this daily, drip, drip, drip. We aren't going to be able to talk about tax reform, net neutrality or anything else with this going on daily.

ADVERTISEMENT