ADVERTISEMENT

Roy Moore done fo(u)r?

I can't believe that the Dem can't beat this asshole! WTF? I hope the poll I saw this morning is wrong.

Democrats are the party of abortionists, blacks, and society's "takers". Republicans are principled and godly. It's not hard to understand.
The guy is a clown. I hope Alabama Dems aren't running a clown against him. I honestly don't know anything about him except that he's not the one that liked teenage girls! ;)

Amazing! If I was in a position to do it, I'd fine them or take away their tax exempt status or something. There should be consequences. Reminds me of an official Navy event in the 90s when I overheard a junior officer, in uniform, talking disrespectfully about the President to some more junior officers. I put a stop to it immediately - it's just not permitted. I didn't care that much for the President myself, but there's a time and place for everything, and the law (or in the our case, the UCMJ) has to be followed.

Reactions: toastedbread
Eh? I thought both GOAT and AH came to the conclusion it was photoshopped? And to think I trusted their analysis and conclusions -- they must be our local anti-Obama/Clinton trolls in disguise.
We did. So what? We’ve all seen tons of photoshopped church signs. I didn’t think a church would be stupid enough to do one like that. Assuming Snopes is right, and they probably are, I was mistaken and a church was that stupid. Sue me.

We did. So what? We’ve all seen tons of photoshopped church signs. I didn’t think a church would be stupid enough to do one like that. Assuming Snopes is right, and they probably are, I was mistaken and a church was that stupid. Sue me.

My faith in you has just been shattered. Who next? Santa Claus isnt real?

The next time I hear 'greatest democracy on Earth' I will be reminding said person by simply saying "Gropers and paedophiles agree".

Anyone that makes the claim that the US has the best democracy on earth should be slapped silly.

And that has nothing to do with Moore, or the GOP, or anything else about this specific, sordid topic

We are talking about Alabama. What do you expect?:(

Apparently "ol Roy was feeling his oats last night and took to twitter.Tweeted about "taking his Alabama values to Washington",and the replies were merciless.Here's my favorite response......

Judge Roy Moore

✔@MooreSenate

I think they're afraid I'm going to take Alabama values to Washington and I can't wait. #ALsen

Nettie Rhodes@TheNettieRhodes

Besides the whole “you’re a pedophile” thing - there’s also Alabamas ranks…

#47 in Healthcare
#47 in Education
#45 in Economy
#42 in Crime/Corrections
#42 in Government
#50 in Infant Mortality
#49 in Obesity

Which of these are you wanting to bring? Plus you can’t keep a job.

2:23 AM - Dec 6, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-apos-boast-apos-091858832.html

Reactions: sglowrider
Apparently "ol Roy was feeling his oats last night and took to twitter.Tweeted about "taking his Alabama values to Washington",and the replies were merciless.Here's my favorite response......

Judge Roy Moore

✔@MooreSenate

I think they're afraid I'm going to take Alabama values to Washington and I can't wait. #ALsen

Nettie Rhodes@TheNettieRhodes

Besides the whole “you’re a pedophile” thing - there’s also Alabamas ranks…

#47 in Healthcare
#47 in Education
#45 in Economy
#42 in Crime/Corrections
#42 in Government
#50 in Infant Mortality
#49 in Obesity

Which of these are you wanting to bring? Plus you can’t keep a job.

2:23 AM - Dec 6, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roy-moore-apos-boast-apos-091858832.html

She forgot one.

#4 - Most Federally Dependant States

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Interesting that pUKeland comes out # 1,even over wastelands like Mississip and Bama.I'm usually inclined to give Kentucky a pass on being "deep South" and include them with more Mid South lesser redneck areas like Tennessee and North Carolina.In fact if it weren't for UK basketball,Kentucky might not be such a horrible place...

That doesn’t give a complete or accurate picture. Federal salaries (military and civilian) retirement benefits and defense contract spending are all included. It’s not just those receiving federal assistance. This gives a better picture on what the federal spending actually is going to: http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc...briefs/2014/12/federal-spending-in-the-states

That doesn’t give a complete or accurate picture. Federal salaries (military and civilian) retirement benefits and defense contract spending are all included. It’s not just those receiving federal assistance. This gives a better picture on what the federal spending actually is going to: http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/issue-briefs/2014/12/federal-spending-in-the-states

How is that not accurate? Federal salaries (civ & military) are dependant upon Federal govt spending.

How is that not accurate? Federal salaries (civ & military) are dependant upon Federal govt spending.
What the spending is for matters. Spending on salaries in a particular state doesn’t make that a state a “taker,” it just means there are federal employees in that state. Big frickin’ deal.

Roy Moore's spokeswoman makes me want to pull my hair out. She's calling Jones , Abortion Jones. This is the type of campaign Trump has wrought. Ridiculous nicknames and nothing but lies.
God, abortion, sharia law, Muslims, blah, blah, blah.
Watch out for bathrooms where a man can pretend he's a woman and come in with a camera phone and take a picture of your teenaged daughter. That takes some stones.
She must have mentioned abortion 20 times,

Reactions: MrBing
Roy Moore's spokeswoman makes me want to pull my hair out. She's calling Jones , Abortion Jones. This is the type of campaign Trump has wrought. Ridiculous nicknames and nothing but lies.
God, abortion, sharia law, Muslims, blah, blah, blah.
Watch out for bathrooms where a man can pretend he's a woman and come in with a camera phone and take a picture of your teenaged daughter. That takes some stones.
She must have mentioned abortion 20 times,

So Moore has normalised paedophilia? (so long as it's with the opposite sex.)

Why doesn't Jones' people call Moore and Trump Child Molester Moore and Pedofile Trump? That should even the score?

Why doesn't Jones' people call Moore and Trump Child Molester Moore and Pedofile Trump? That should even the score?

Because Trump and those of his ilk will always claim its a political hit despite the contemporaneous evidence. Politics is dirty after all.

Because Trump and those of his ilk will always claim its a political hit despite the contemporaneous evidence. Politics is dirty after all.
Nooo, they won't do that. Would they? They are God-loving people! At least they say they are, which is the reason why they hate people who do not believe in their god.:rolleyes:

Brutal

Moore's spokesperson must have gone to the same spokesperson school where Huckabee-Saunders went to.

Last edited:
Major kudos for him and others that interview these syncophants daily and can keep their cool. I'd be rolling my eyes, laughing at them, and yelling by the end of that type of interview.

She has a large dogmatic audience as seen even here in the WC. Its a bit scary when the truth doesnt matter.

Major kudos for him and others that interview these syncophants daily and can keep their cool. I'd be rolling my eyes, laughing at them, and yelling by the end of that type of interview.
I get your point about composure, but that's his job. Frankly, it was a pathetic interview. Cooper has no clue how to control a communication cycle. She said, "Let me respond," but she didn't respond to his question, she just got free advertising for her political agenda. News media is under no obligation to give anyone free air time. He asks, she answers. If she deviates from the question, he moves her back to the question with good control. This was an utter FAIL.

I’m waiting for one of them to say “Jesus never mentioned having an FBI, why do we need them?”

As you know, when you have messages on baseball caps, it must be the truth ala MAGA.

41p%2BkptWc%2BL.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT