All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Vegas Insider has summarized the odds for a Rourke Heisman as follows:
  • Bet 365: 200/1
  • Fan Duel: 300/1
  • Bet ESPN: 300/1
  • Caesars: 150/1
  • DraftKings: 300/1
The Heisman Trophy odds price Dillon Gabriel of Oregon as the current favorite at 7/1. After that come Carson Beck of Georgia, Quinn Ewers of Texas, and Jalen Milroe of Alabama.

Reactions: 76-1 and red hornet
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Who would have thunk this … an IU QB with Heisman odds
It's fun to talk about but come on, every major conf QB has heisman odds. He is the 10th highest B1G QB alone. Mind you, OSU has about 6 other position players ranked ahead of him alone. I am rooting like heck for him but these odds aren't showing some realistic high expectations that he has a true shot here. Can we stay grounded in some reality at least a little?

Also, Antwaan Randle El was truly in the Heisman conversation and SHOULD'VE won it in place of Eric Crouch....as an IU QB.

It's fun to talk about but come on, every major conf QB has heisman odds. He is the 10th highest B1G QB alone. Mind you, OSU has about 6 other position players ranked ahead of him alone. I am rooting like heck for him but these odds aren't showing some realistic high expectations that he has a true shot here. Can we stay grounded in some reality at least a little?

Also, Antwaan Randle El was truly in the Heisman conversation and SHOULD'VE won it in place of Eric Crouch....as an IU QB.
I don't think anyone is really expecting Rourke to win the Heisman. His success will likely rest on whether or not the OL can keep him clean.

Vegas Insider has summarized the odds for a Rourke Heisman as follows:
  • Bet 365: 200/1
  • Fan Duel: 300/1
  • Bet ESPN: 300/1
  • Caesars: 150/1
  • DraftKings: 300/1
The Heisman Trophy odds price Dillon Gabriel of Oregon as the current favorite at 7/1. After that come Carson Beck of Georgia, Quinn Ewers of Texas, and Jalen Milroe of Alabama.
Better off donating it to a worthy cause or investing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT