ADVERTISEMENT

Round of 16 vs Marquette

In other news, #1 seed Clemson got bounced by Marshall in PKs. Penn state falls to the Hoyas.

#4 Stanford falls to UNC

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Damn it. Missed the whole thing - travel day, heading to NC of all places ...

I'm inferring that IU has not played well yet and is lucky to still be playing. Is that true? Honest question.

I'm inferring that IU has not played well yet and is lucky to still be playing. Is that true? Honest question.
They were sluggish in the first game against Brooklyn and very lucky to get out of that with a PK win. Last night they were better, but far from their potential. I’m hoping the manner in which they beat Marquette will energize them for the the next game. Overall they have just looked tired and out of synch.

Reactions: Seyton
Live stream on NCAA.com is ok. Pretty much only one camera shot but it is fair to good. No replays, announcers are not the best; but, it is better than a kick in the head.

Live stream on NCAA.com is ok. Pretty much only one camera shot but it is fair to good. No replays, announcers are not the best; but, it is better than a kick in the head.
I wonder if that's the same feed as the one on goheels.com? I haven't had a chance to watch either of the last 2 games.

Poor Dean Linke was working by himself last night on the broadcast. No color commentator. It was strange to watch and listen to a guy talk to himself for 2 hours.

In other news, #1 seed Clemson got bounced by Marshall in PKs. Penn state falls to the Hoyas.

#4 Stanford falls to UNC
Marshall is really good. Conf USA. Super weird but good conf. Marshall, Charlotte, Old Dominion, FAU, FIU, UAB, Coastal, Kentucky, South Carolina. 4 teams in the top 25 at the end of the season

Last edited:
Reactions: GeddyHoosier
They were sluggish in the first game against Brooklyn and very lucky to get out of that with a PK win. Last night they were better, but far from their potential. I’m hoping the manner in which they beat Marquette will energize them for the the next game. Overall they have just looked tired and out of synch.
It’s incredible how iu still manages to win these games at an unbelievable clip. They just know how to win.

Marshall is really good. Conf USA. Super weird but good conf. Marshall, Charlotte, Old Dominion, FAU, FIU, UAB, Coastal, Kentucky, South Carolina. 4 teams in the top 25 at the end of the season
Didn’t you play at Costal? They gave Clemson all they could handle.

Wow, Seton Hall international all-star squad. I can understand the half-dozen Swedish players, as the coach is Swedish, but how do you account for the other 9 countries represented?

Is there some sort of clearinghouse that collects college-eligible players from all around the globe?

ADVERTISEMENT