ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo trims list to MAGNIFICENT SEVEN

I haven't been able to locate info on it, but did Jordan Hulls take an official to IU? I DID notice that he only had four schools on his list, so maybe he did because... why not?

We offered Jordy in early May, right after he blew up in the spring tournament against John Wall. He committed to IU about 2 weeks later.

He might have ended up taking an official for HH, but he didn't take one before he committed.

You cant really think Floyd Central stands a chance to beat New Albany in sectional . New Albany will win the HHC and sectional no problem. New Albany will remain head and shoulders above Floyd Central and Jeff for one more season. The real fun will start post Romeo when New Albany Jeff and FC will be on a more level playing field.
you must not have seen Floyd play in the summer league. They are very good and I think this is the year they snap New Albany's string against them. I'm a die hard Bulldog fan but FC is big, shoots very well, has played together now for 3 years. They pushed NA to the brink in sectional last year and don't be surprised to see them take a leap this year.
I attended that Sectional game last year final score 54-38 It may have been close for 3 quarters but Thats not being pushed to the brink thats damn near a blow out. In the Regular season New Albany won 65-42 . New Albany didn't really lose a whole lot from last years team except a transfer with Romeo as a senior and Hunter with another year under his belt FC will once again go home early .

I can't answer that question. The only thing I can say is that if I were a recruit, I wouldn't waste one of my five official visits on a school that's close to where I live if UCLA wanted to fly me across the country and put me up for a couple of nights in LA. Romeo has been to Louisville and B'ton a few times unofficially already and likely will again before making a decision. He MAY take officials there as well. But if he chooses to use his officials to places that would cost more money for him to visit, that wouldn't be all that crazy of an idea.

I haven't been able to locate info on it, but did Jordan Hulls take an official to IU? I DID notice that he only had four schools on his list, so maybe he did because... why not?

I can't answer that question. The only thing I can say is that if I were a recruit, I wouldn't waste one of my five official visits on a school that's close to where I live if UCLA wanted to fly me across the country and put me up for a couple of nights in LA. Romeo has been to Louisville and B'ton a few times unofficially already and likely will again before making a decision. He MAY take officials there as well. But if he chooses to use his officials to places that would cost more money for him to visit, that wouldn't be all that crazy of an idea.

Local sources report he is not that excited about travel as you would think. After all since season ended he has been on Adidas circuit almost every weekend, Adidas team trip to Italy, team USA tryouts in Colorado, team USA trip to Egypt.

I attended that Sectional game last year final score 54-38 It may have been close for 3 quarters but Thats not being pushed to the brink thats damn near a blow out. In the Regular season New Albany won 65-42 . New Albany didn't really lose a whole lot from last years team except a transfer with Romeo as a senior and Hunter with another year under his belt FC will once again go home early .
we view the game differently, final score was not indicative of game. Only pulled out to that lead late in the game when NA was able to spread them out and score when FC had play man to man. If East hadn't got hot they would have gone down. FC is going to be big team with shooters all over the floor. They have been together for 3 years and looked more impressive in summer league. Barnes looks like he has really improved his game. I'll always pull for NA but FC is going to be much better than most people think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT