ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo Langford

There's not much IU news so of course we're going to talk about Tommy's latest adventures in coaching. Get used to it and wait for basketball season, like the rest of us.

Reactions: IUgradman
No. This is a F U Tom crean board. I will not “get over” him wrecking Indiana basketball for nearly a decade.

Don’t tell this board to leave your man crush alone.
I couldn't care less about Crean because he is no longer our coach. Just like when RMK left I couldn't care less how he did at Texas Tech

The way you chose Crean over IU for all those years I figured you’d be a Georgia fan now. Glad you came back to the good side.
Never chose Crean over IU ever but I never saw what bashing him every day would do either. What you or I have to say on a message board has no influence on who the coach of IU is going to be.

Never chose Crean over IU ever but I never saw what bashing him every day would do either. What you or I have to say on a message board has no influence on who the coach of IU is going to be.
And defending him every day like he was part of your family had no influence on if he was IU’s coach or not. You didn’t just refrain from bashing him, you defended him with thousands of posts until the very end.

And defending him every day like he was part of your family had no influence on if he was IU’s coach or not. You didn’t just refrain from bashing him, you defended him with thousands of posts until the very end.

But true fans will support their coach until the bitter end no matter what. I'm honestly surprised Crean and Lynch aren't both still coaching here given the cult like following they had.

You need to go back because I bashed him a lot about his substitution pattern and his defense. Also I called for his firing after all the off the court situation happened.

You need to go back because I bashed him a lot about his substitution pattern and his defense. Also I called for his firing after all the off the court situation happened.
hPsYAPN.jpg

Romeo has to be our top priority recruiting, because he is going be once in a generation player that comes out of the state of Indiana!

He did this last night in semi- state, so enjoy!
I waited a long time to post this, but could we please have a thread that doesn't have a subject line making fun of Romeo's name? Fourteen pages is plenty.

He surely heard all the Shakespeare references by the time he was in, what, sixth grade? Third grade? That reference is no longer clever.

Besides, he's one of us now. We should be on his side.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
I waited a long time to post this, but could we please have a thread that doesn't have a subject line making fun of Romeo's name? Fourteen pages is plenty.

He surely heard all the Shakespeare references by the time he was in, what, sixth grade? Third grade? That reference is no longer clever.

I did not write the title at jest of Romeo but in hopes that he would come to IU. I don’t see how you would come up with that conclusion. I am one of the happiest IU fans that he did commit to IU, since I am from New Albany.

Reactions: IUgradman

The title bothers me because it isn't even a real verse in the play and is really lame.

It's not meant to disparage Romeo; your reaction is weird.

I agree the thread needs to hurry up and die though, but I suppose me posting in it doesn't help anything.

i've had the same thought seeing that thread title still there.

i doubt the original poster envisioned the thread lasting forever.

The title bothers me because it isn't even a real verse in the play and is really lame.

It's not meant to disparage Romeo; your reaction is weird.

I agree the thread needs to hurry up and die though, but I suppose me posting in it doesn't help anything.

Not only is it not a real verse from the play, and lame, it is also terrible old english. Translated, it doesn't even make sense. It's been driving me nuts for months. I wish the OP would edit it, especially if he's going to keep bumping it. It makes the board look like we collectively didn't pass freshman high school english class.

Not only is it not a real verse from the play, and lame, it is also terrible old english. Translated, it doesn't even make sense. It's been driving me nuts for months. I wish the OP would edit it, especially if he's going to keep bumping it. It makes the board look like we collectively didn't pass freshman high school english class.

Maybe you need to take some psychotropic drugs to take the edge off if this thread really bothers you. I don’t see any other Romeo Threads to post info. I don’t think info I post here in this thread is worthy of its own thread.

Maybe you need to take some psychotropic drugs to take the edge off if this thread really bothers you. I don’t see any other Romeo Threads to post info. I don’t think info I post here in this thread is worthy of its own thread.

Logic, O Logic, wherefore art thou Logic?

Seriously. "Be my thou"? What do you think that means?

Are you Randy Jenkins?

Romeo was listed at 6’5” 195 lbs last year, and now he is listed at 6’6 215 lbs. He is going to be a beast this year! November cannot get here fast enough!

Reactions: Frosty83
Two best players and both potential All B1G

I don’t see an issue. If Romeo was a top 50 player I could get what you are saying but he’s a top 5 guaranteed one and done. It’s different

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT