ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo Langford

Your entire premise is wrong because Kansas is not under investigation by the FBI. Neither is Duke or UK or UNC.

Again I'm not saying what Tim Langford did is illegal or unethical in any way. I take exception when he casts aspersion at other schools for the actions of parents who are taking actions similar to him.

It's not a big deal, just an unnecessary and regrettable statement on his part, but when you talk as much as he does you'll find yourself in some jams.

You take exception when he casts aspersion yet cast aspersion about the holier than thou IU fans...now that’s irony. Keep up the good work...

Your entire premise is wrong because Kansas is not under investigation by the FBI. Neither is Duke or UK or UNC.

Again I'm not saying what Tim Langford did is illegal or unethical in any way. I take exception when he casts aspersion at other schools for the actions of parents who are taking actions similar to him.

It's not a big deal, just an unnecessary and regrettable statement on his part, but when you talk as much as he does you'll find yourself in some jams.

The distinction is obviously did the family take money for coaching or did they take money to influence what school they should go to.

Kansas is saying they aren't involved as I'm sure IU is going to say the same.

Two things for me.

I got lit up like an Xmas tree for suggesting that Papa Langford has already had some lowered eyebrow dealings with his AAU team, so this whole Romeo is pure as snow act and is different from every other top five kid who ever played the game and wouldn't even dare go to a school that was paying (which I lowered my eyebrow towards Vandy and everyone who's not a die hard Kansas fan, ah hem has accused Dollar Bill since he was an assistant coach for Eddie Sutton, the same guy who put Kentucky on probation for paying players).

Secondly in regards to Kansas. Internet whispers are saying some guy named TJ Gassnola, who plead guilty to federal charges on March 30th, might be a guy who turns over info. He supposedly was Gatto's middle man who allegedly brokered deals for Dennis Smith and Bowen....along with Billy Preston and Sousa even though his New England Playaz had nothing to do with those players.

So we'll see if anything comes of that.

So again the distinction was adidas in cahoots with IU in Romeo's recruitment? If so Romeo should be let go and my man Archie should be fired immediately.

The distinction is obviously did the family take money for coaching or did they take money to influence what school they should go to.

Two things for me.

I got lit up like an Xmas tree for suggesting that Papa Langford has already had some lowered eyebrow dealings with his AAU team, so this whole Romeo is pure as snow act and is different from every other top five kid who ever played the game and wouldn't even dare go to a school that was paying (which I lowered my eyebrow towards Vandy and everyone who's not a die hard Kansas fan, ah hem has accused Dollar Bill since he was an assistant coach for Eddie Sutton, the same guy who put Kentucky on probation for paying players).

Secondly in regards to Kansas. Internet whispers are saying some guy named TJ Gassnola, who plead guilty to federal charges on March 30th, might be a guy who turns over info. He supposedly was Gatto's middle man who allegedly brokered deals for Dennis Smith and Bowen....along with Billy Preston and Sousa even though his New England Playaz had nothing to do with those players.

So again the distinction was adidas in cahoots with IU in Romeo's recruitment? If so Romeo should be let go and my man Archie should be fired immediately.
Have you lost your mind?

Two things for me.

Rick Pinto states that the recruitment of the Langfords was the most honest recruitment he has ever seen and that none of the Langfords asked for anything. You can now relax about all things Langford including his CHARACTER.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/38208824/...tball-board-of-traitors#.Wv1r-wCuYJg.facebook

Two things for me.

Hitting the hard stuff tonight?

Hold on kids, i don't believe it's anything more than Papa making some money and has nothing to do with IU.

I'm not worried in the least.

If it comes out that IU, through adidas paid money to get Romeo to commit then you have to firebomb things....like what happened to Pitino with Bowen and I believe Self with Cliff, Preston, Sousa, etc.

This to me is no different than Al Durham's dad getting paid to coach Al's team...even though Papa Langford is being opportunistic which, since it's legal, more power to him.

But this was brought up a year ago and I got lit up for even suggesting that he was being opportunistic.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Romeo playing HORSE on the court named after him. Probably the only 18 year old playing on public court with his name on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
Really looking forward to seeing him play this year. I think he’s a guy that came bring Indiana back to the forefront, not only in recruiting but in the big 10 as well. I submit you guys have a home and home every yr with ga so you can beat Crean atleast once a year. Glad you stole him away from Louisville

Really looking forward to seeing him play this year. I think he’s a guy that came bring Indiana back to the forefront, not only in recruiting but in the big 10 as well. I submit you guys have a home and home every yr with ga so you can beat Crean atleast once a year. Glad you stole him away from Louisville

Home and home with Georgia? Wow, man...

We would be matched up with them in the tourney for sure. But they’ll never make it under crean.

We would be matched up with them in the tourney for sure. But they’ll never make it under crean.
I would rather not ever see him coach a game again. After nine years of seeing his socially awkward incompetent self, clapping incessantly and recent politics, well I'm a bit jaded towards incompetent socially unacceptable orange people getting public visibility. Orange people suck.

I'll just look at scores once in awhile and enjoy seeing Crean lose game after game this year. He took teams with good talent at IU and finished 10th and 12th with them, the team he has this year in a historically good year in the SEC is very talent limited and won't win 3 games. He's going to let big men dribble the ball, shoot threes and play a 3/4 press he's never coached before. Good chance they'll set a conference record for TO's. It's going to be glorious.

Last edited:

Of course you will be the NCAA will make sure of that. Creepy Crean will probably try and sneak a perk at Indiana in the showers. You guys lucked out when they terminated him. He was doing ok in the beginning and then really lost what little bit of luck he had. Archie is a heck of a coach and is young as well. He will have y’all back up in the big 10 soon. I look forward to renewing the series.

Reactions: mike41703
Of course you will be the NCAA will make sure of that. Creepy Crean will probably try and sneak a perk at Indiana in the showers. You guys lucked out when they terminated him. He was doing ok in the beginning and then really lost what little bit of luck he had. Archie is a heck of a coach and is young as well. He will have y’all back up in the big 10 soon. I look forward to renewing the series.

By soon you mean this year.

Yes, I’d like to renew the series as well. Both my grandparents on my dads side went to uk. Immediate family went to IU. I loved that game growing up. Fk crean and calipari. Sorry man, your coach is a bitch.

By soon you mean this year.

Yes, I’d like to renew the series as well. Both my grandparents on my dads side went to uk. Immediate family went to IU. I loved that game growing up. Fk crean and calipari. Sorry man, your coach is a bitch.
Well atleast you said sorry, so I’ll accept your apology lol

Reactions: mike41703
I would rather not ever see him coach a game again. After nine years of seeing his socially awkward incompetent self, clapping incessantly and recent politics, well I'm a bit jaded towards incompetent socially unacceptable orange people getting public visibility. Orange people suck.

I'll just look at scores once in awhile and enjoy seeing Crean lose game after game this year. He took teams with good talent at IU and finished 10th and 12th with them, the team he has this year in a historically good year in the SEC is very talent limited and won't win 3 games. He's going to let big men dribble the ball, shoot threes and play a 3/4 press he's never coached before. Good chance they'll set a conference record for TO's. It's going to be glorious.

What...how can you not want to run through a brick wall for this man.

He quotes scripture...he quotes famous leaders....he quotes passages from whatever self help book he is reading.

I don't understand.

Just look at that sack!

Mr. Rah Rah says hello.

Seemed to work in Bloomington for almost a decade.

He has a longer track record now, and most of the fans were finished with him by year seven. He was on the hot seat for his last three seasons. He milked the situation he inherited for all it was worth, which bought him more time.

Reactions: TommyCracker
No one knows how to blow smoke and speak in vague generalities better than Crean. There are a lot of gullible idiots down in Georgia if they can’t see through his act.
What are you saying about our fan base and this board? He had 90% fooled for 6+ years. At least at Georgia he hasn’t coached a game yet.

Reactions: TommyCracker
What...how can you not want to run through a brick wall for this man.

He quotes scripture...he quotes famous leaders....he quotes passages from whatever self help book he is reading.

I don't understand.

Just look at that sack!

Mr. Rah Rah says hello.
can we keep it above the waist please. that's disturbing.
745.png

Reactions: IUgradman

Turnover Tom

Reactions: T.M.P.
I don’t know how any recruit could watch that video and want to play for Crean. The guy is sitting with his legs spread wide open and talking about what a cushy chair he is sitting in. Does he even have a chance to land any good recruits at this point? I know he tried to get in with TJD laughably.

I thought this was an IU board but I guess it is a Georgia board since we are taking about their coach. Get over it, he has been gone for over a year and a half so move on.

I thought this was an IU board but I guess it is a Georgia board since we are taking about their coach. Get over it, he has been gone for over a year and a half so move on.

No. He was our coach for almost a decade so we can poke fun at him if we like to.

If you don't like it, you don't have to partake, but for the love of god stop your defensive bleating every time someone brings up his name.

I thought this was an IU board but I guess it is a Georgia board since we are taking about their coach. Get over it, he has been gone for over a year and a half so move on.[/QUOT
IU followers showed more love for Crean
the admin gave him a three year
honeymoon and no pressure to succeed
until his final three years. Not to mention
his enormous salary. Comments are
very much warranted!

No. This is a F U Tom crean board. I will not “get over” him wrecking Indiana basketball for nearly a decade.

Don’t tell this board to leave your man crush alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT