ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo got some time last night

Romeo has got some mins early. Hayward out for 4 weeks, I would guess he will see more. I don’t think he has a attributed a stat yet.

OG or romeo? Better Hoosier @kkott?

Anybody taking romeo over OG going forward in the nba? I’ve seen dumber takes on here before!

excited for this series. Tatum needs to be the best player on the court for Boston to win this series.

Reactions: Lucy01
Is Carsen Edwards injured, or just not receiving any playing time for the Celtics?

Is Carsen Edwards injured, or just not receiving any playing time for the Celtics?

Just not getting any time. He hasn't had any games where his shot was on in forever. He always chucks tho, black hole. Fits the NBA but he needs to get that shot % way up

OG or romeo? Better Hoosier @kkott?

Anybody taking romeo over OG going forward in the nba? I’ve seen dumber takes on here before!

excited for this series. Tatum needs to be the best player on the court for Boston to win this series.

Certainly OG, do we really need to state the obvious? Yes, you're right, Romeo isn't getting minutes and isn't going to this year. Next year will be the real telltale. He needs to get himself healthy and have a solid off-season. If he's not in the rotation next year, then that really signals trouble and might seal his fate with the Celtics. Your assertion that he should be starting because he's a lottery pick doesn't really hold water. It's not uncommon at all for later lottery picks, not to start. In fact just the opposite, I think it's pretty rare for lottery picks outside the top 7 or so to start as rookies.

Certainly OG, do we really need to state the obvious? Yes, you're right, Romeo isn't getting minutes and isn't going to this year. Next year will be the real telltale. He needs to get himself healthy and have a solid off-season. If he's not in the rotation next year, then that really signals trouble and might seal his fate with the Celtics. Your assertion that he should be starting because he's a lottery pick doesn't really hold water. It's not uncommon at all for later lottery picks, not to start. In fact just the opposite, I think it's pretty rare for lottery picks outside the top 7 or so to start as rookies.

I never said Romeo should be starting this year for the Celtics because he is a lottery pick. I said he should be a starter tho at some point, and IMO he never will be. HE won't Start 70+ games in a year, for any team, Ill gladly bet that.

OG has been good tonight and has a team high 19 points 4-5 on three (except for that and one 3 on Smart and another foul on Kemba for 3). coming down to the wire. Tune in! ESPN

I never saw him in HS just some highlight tapes prob made by his preacher.

He averaged the most points on a shitty team with a bad shooting percentage. For the best player since Gordon or many were saying better than Gordon, he under preformed. He is like Vic law, decent college player, best player on a shitty team. I’ll gladly admit to that I just don’t think he has came anywhere close to his rating or draft status for that matter.

Oh, and it was devontes girl, not mine. That is a fact btw.
You are too ridiculous to argue with so I'll just say goodbye. I hope you lose your bet. I hope you are called out by people that know nothing about your profession and they take great joy in your ultimate failure. Then you will understand how pointless your hatred of someone you have never met was.

You are too ridiculous to argue with so I'll just say goodbye. I hope you lose your bet. I hope you are called out by people that know nothing about your profession and they take great joy in your ultimate failure. Then you will understand how pointless your hatred of someone you have never met was.

I know nothing about basketball huh? that’s a bit much.... It is my favorite hobby. Probably know more about it then my profession.

Romeos rookie year was a bust, he is not going to be good in the nba, he was not good for IU. Just opinions backed up by facts. You can argue the first statement, middle one you can’t, third one you can try if you want. Smart money agrees with me on he will be a bust in the nba. He will get traded next year, maybe even in the off season.

Reactions: Lucy01
Another DNP against the magic. I would guess something will trigger romeo to leave the bubble before the Celtics are eliminated. The narrative will change to just a shame he couldn’t stay healthy, so much talent just couldn’t catch a break. I know this crowd too well.

Nailed it btw... I am getting good at this prediction stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT