ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo chooses IU

giphy.gif

Think that will depend on what Morgan does. Don't think he will leave so you may be correct
I think there is zero chance he leaves. He is not getting drafted this year if he would go. Any kid that is ever going to consider going to the NBA will and should go through this process to get feedback to see what they need to work on.

If Coach Miller develops this guy he just might be a first round draft choice next year. :p

Congrats to Coach Miller!
Yep! Great pickup for us. Really like what CAM is doing so far. Great foundation for him to build on, and if he can keep consistent recruiting with a mix of 4 and 5 stars, we will be heading where we want to be in rapid fashion.

Love the excitement that is back. Hope people aren’t expecting miracles next year, but if we gel and Davis is back, and we don’t have any crazy injuries,S16 isn’t far fetched.

Stop acting like ONE kid is going to bring you home the championship.

That’s actually a pretty good point. After all, UK had a roster full of 5 stars last season and still couldn’t get past K State in the Sweet 16....

...just like they had a roster full of different 5 stars when an IU team (coached by Tom Crean, no less) beat them in the tourney.

So, you’re right, you can’t count too much on a stacked roster.

Congrats on signing Romeo. Glad this sideshow is over. Good luck next year. If both Vandy and IU make the tourney next season, I see the committee trying to match us up on the first weekend. Even though they don't do that.

Congrats on signing Romeo. Glad this sideshow is over. Good luck next year. If both Vandy and IU make the tourney next season, I see the committee trying to match us up on the first weekend. Even though they don't do that.

That would be an easy W for the Hoosiers.

Better talent, more depth, better coaching.

Good luck to vandy. They're going to need it next year and certainly beyond. lol

Thanks, I didn't really see this as a side show, Romeo was very open, narrowed his list, set a date and announced. If you want to see a side show, just wait until the Cavs are bounced out of the playoffs.

I sincerely didn’t think IU was still in Kentucky’s collective head all that much anymore. Sometimes it’s fun to be proved wrong.
Oh the Rupp Rafters board has 2 or 3 large post about Romeo. 99% say IU still won't make tourney or Miller doesn't know how to coach a top player like slimaparo does. Best way to handle it for them when they aren't even in the last 3. Oh yeah, Romeo has to much baggage.... sad bunch

ADVERTISEMENT