ADVERTISEMENT

RoJo Withdrawing...

^^^ Who said anything about liking OR hating
Jbj? I said defended him on his post injury defense, like youre doing on his $***** clutch shooting. HUGE difference/you FAIL... Learn to read correctly so I don't have to spell sentences like this out in the future wasting my time on your incapable hillbilly @$$

Defense or other judgment not based on anything factual/statistical/analytical is subjective, i.e., emotional, which is to say based on feeling - liking, hating, etc. Not a sin per se, just human (not unlike snotty sissified name-calling) and ergo prone to fallibility. Since you're so quick to make statements out of passion more so than reason, it is not surprising that your pronouncements are frequently erroneous. The good news is that to err is also human, and that we forgive you.

Have a blessed day,
the Divine

Defense or other judgment not based on anything factual/statistical/analytical is subjective, i.e., emotional, which is to say based on feeling - liking, hating, etc. Not a sin per se, just human (not unlike snotty sissified name-calling) and ergo prone to fallibility. Since you're so quick to make statements out of passion more so than reason, it is not surprising that your pronouncements are frequently erroneous. The good news is that to err is also human, and that we forgive you.

Have a blessed day,
the Divine
Sorry, but anybody who uses the word "pronouncement" is himself making a pronouncement.

Let he who is without sin make the first pronouncement.

Boy rojo sure wants to drag this thing out until the last second I guess. Oh the drama I tell you.

The fact he hasn't said anything by now has me pretty worried.
I have said for weeks now I think he is gone. At this point I would shocked if he came back but if he does not want to be here than so be it. Remember Crean had all these guys thinking they were NBA players.

Just became aware my post in here was 'banned' by mod who sent me the little-man-syndrome message that read ...'bout to ban both of you fools'.
Just want to make sure you understand that I have ohhh so many more things too worry about then this forum that you moderate so proudly. And just so you know the moment that I choose to resign up I will. Peace and double deuces little buddy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT