ADVERTISEMENT

Rock N Roll-It's a dangerous business...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Another reminder,as Bono suffered a harrowing fall on stage last night in Chicago.Somehow he managed to Soldier on...

One of the commenters posted that he "fell like a boss",which is more accurate than she realized...
I mean seriously,did Bono ever have a "Big Man" fall on him?

Ramrod is always fun,but his is hilarious.Clarence gets his feet tangled up and knocks Bruce down.No one misses a beat,and Bruce jokes with Stevie that he needs to go to the Emergency room."A Big Man fell on me..."

Reactions: Thyrsis
Another reminder,as Bono suffered a harrowing fall on stage last night in Chicago.Somehow he managed to Soldier on...

One of the commenters posted that he "fell like a boss",which is more accurate than she realized...
I mean seriously,did Bono ever have a "Big Man" fall on him?

Ramrod is always fun,but his is hilarious.Clarence gets his feet tangled up and knocks Bruce down.No one misses a beat,and Bruce jokes with Stevie that he needs to go to the Emergency room."A Big Man fell on me..."

Another epic Bruce fall,this time in Dublin (where he's been known to down a beer or two while strolling thru the crowd.Showing his oldest Evan how it's done.Can't blame this one on Clarence...

Another epic Bruce fall,this time in Dublin (where he's been known to down a beer or two while strolling thru the crowd.Showing his oldest Evan how it's done.Can't blame this one on Clarence...

Turns out Eddie V is also known for falling on stage fairly frequently.Some of these look pretty dangerous...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT