ADVERTISEMENT

Rock bottom

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
We hit it. It is here. I am sure of it.

IU has tried to be cute , tried to be savvy. Went for specific attributes in coaches that had showed a glimpse of hope. We all know it didn’t work. EVERYONE knows it didn’t work.

Allen getting 5 mil per shows IU values winning and will reward it. IU also knows that no matter what any one individuals opinion might be about our storied school. At the end of the day, Indiana University is a basketball school. They will hire a proven winner, and go all in. I guaranfuuckin T it.

Rest assured folks, when @Brockway laughs at my posts, they have a tendency of coming true.

MSU did beat MI once, and will be dancing, like cavadamus predicted before they beat IU.

They will hire a proven winner, and go all in. I guaranfuuckin T it.

I admire your boundless enthusiasm, but it's much more likely that they will stick with Archie or eff up the next hire than to think that they'll get something right with the basketball program.

We hit it. It is here. I am sure of it.

We may have hit bottom, but bottom is 100 miles long, and we just hit it at the speed of sound, at a bad angle. We still have the uncontrolled barrel rolls and cartwheels to look forward to.

You sound like fpeaugh who assured us the last hire would be an absolute grand slam.

You sound like fpeaugh who assured us the last hire would be an absolute grand slam.

last hire was a way to look like you were before the curve and caught a winner early. In reality it was cheap. They will not go cheap this time.

ADVERTISEMENT