ADVERTISEMENT

RIP, Wilford Brimley

I was surprised he was only 85 , he seemed old 30 years ago but did have some great roles.

Something funny I heard in a podcast last week, was that Tom Cruise was older in the last MI film than Brimley was when they made The Firm, to the point that he has looked old for a long, long time...

It's free on Prime right now. Watched it about a week ago.
Thanks! Prime is kind of pain to navigate but I did catch a good WWII movie yesterday while trying to sort through it called: "The Train" that starred Burt Lancaster and Paul Schofield ( a really great actor) about the resistance in France trying to keep the Germans from stealing their art. It was slowed paced if you are used to the current action movies that we have now but well worth the journey.

Thanks! Prime is kind of pain to navigate but I did catch a good WWII movie yesterday while trying to sort through it called: "The Train" that starred Burt Lancaster and Paul Schofield ( a really great actor) about the resistance in France trying to keep the Germans from stealing their art. It was slowed paced if you are used to the current action movies that we have now but well worth the journey.

I have that DVD. I really like the movie. But I’m a train guy.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT