ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Tyler Trent

Jusr saw on Indy Star site that he passed today.
He was an inspiration,condolences to his family and his Purdue family.
Shows the power of the human spirit. Tyler wasn't going to let go until his team was finished for the year.

What a fighter. I think most of us on here can identify somewhat with Tyler's love of school and team.

I'm not sorry Purdue lost their game, but I'm sorry for Tyler that his team didn't go out a winner. But I have to say, his team's play against O$U was almost divine intervention, giving him reason to tough it out.

RIP, Tyler. You are a fine example of how one person can inspire a state and nation.

Shows the power of the human spirit. Tyler wasn't going to let go until his team was finished for the year.

What a fighter. I think most of us on here can identify somewhat with Tyler's love of school and team.

I'm not sorry Purdue lost their game, but I'm sorry for Tyler that his team didn't go out a winner. But I have to say, his team's play against O$U was almost divine intervention, giving him reason to tough it out.

RIP, Tyler. You are a fine example of how one person can inspire a state and nation.

Nicely said.........very sad.

nice post RIP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT