ADVERTISEMENT

RIP, Prince Philip

Asian violence is up something like 3000% in the past year.

It's always gone up in times of crisis (the old when we're stressed we tend to turn on groups of people racy thing) but it was insane this past year.

At the same time we had a leader of the country determined to label the source of the stress the 'Chinese Virus' or the 'Kung Flu' while also scaring the hell out of his constituents on how China is the enemy of the US and the reason for most of our problems.

That is the current republican leadership style.

Is anyone surprised that Asian violence has skyrocketed?

and yet non caucasians are more likely to commit these acts. But carry on your blame whitey non sense.

and yet non caucasians are more likely to commit these acts. But carry on your blame whitey non sense.
To be fair, it’s quite likely that the 2020/1 crime statistics will be noticeably different than past years and may show more white on Asian crimes due to the idiot Trump and his gang of morons.

However, it was for some reason never newsworthy when other minorities were committing violent crimes against Asians until the media fully committed itself to a war on white people. Perhaps the media felt it would be racist to call out that fact - because they can’t stop loathing themselves.

Reactions: TommyCracker
To be fair, it’s quite likely that the 2020/1 crime statistics will be noticeably different than past years and may show more white on Asian crimes due to the idiot Trump and his gang of morons.

However, it was for some reason never newsworthy when other minorities were committing violent crimes against Asians until the media fully committed itself to a war on white people. Perhaps the media felt it would be racist to call out that fact - because they can’t stop loathing themselves.

If you can find data that supports that notion, then I’ll buy it. The best data I could find from a large metro was NY

also blaming the Chinese for causing a global pandemic is quite fair because of the supposed origins. People have been warning about wet markets forever and if it wasn’t that, then it must be a lab exposure. So either way, China can get fvcked.

Why we can’t all agree to do that and not assault Chinese living here and Asians in general is because we live in a country full of absolute morons. That is the same in the inner city or in Appalachia.

If you can find data that supports that notion, then I’ll buy it. The best data I could find from a large metro was NY

also blaming the Chinese for causing a global pandemic is quite fair because of the supposed origins. People have been warning about wet markets forever and if it wasn’t that, then it must be a lab exposure. So either way, China can get fvcked.

Why we can’t all agree to do that and not assault Chinese living here and Asians in general is because we live in a country full of absolute morons. That is the same in the inner city or in Appalachia.
Because people are idiots and it’s irresponsible of trump to criticize the Chinese (as a nation/government) without telling his sheeple to lay off the common Asian folk (citizens or tourists) among us. His most fervent of supporters are barely humanoid in IQ and he knows this because he needs them. Any criticism of China should be immediately followed by a warning to not engage in renegade violence against the innocent.

Because people are idiots and it’s irresponsible of trump to criticize the Chinese (as a nation/government) without telling his sheeple to lay off the common Asian folk (citizens or tourists) among us. His most fervent of supporters are barely humanoid in IQ and he knows this because he needs them. Any criticism of China should be immediately followed by a warning to not engage in renegade violence against the innocent.

that’s precisely my point on a nation of morons. Only the dumbest humans would think that someone living in the US during a global lockdown is related to the Chinese governmental and societal incompetence.

Lowrider made a couple of shitty posts. At least they were on topic. I'm talking about opening the thread to see crap about white supremacy and Keith Olbermann complaining about golf. Even if you guys are right about how stupid and damaging these people are, shoehorning that complaint into every conversation possible is eye-rollingly similar to the very thing you complain about. At this point, the only thing this thread is missing is IGW jumping in to tell us all how Philip was intimately tied to Comcast.

did lowrider end up completing his RTO scam?

thank Megan Markle. Philip was a racist per her riveting interview, or so I’m told.
I thought he was the only one she specifically excluded. Though it might be fair to point out our English cousins have racial problems too. According to Wiki, 1/3 of Brits admit to being racist.

Either they are worse than us or more honest. I make no warranty as to which but both sound plausible.

No more irresponsible than Pelosi's hug a Chinaman day last spring in San Francisco. Our political leaders on all sides failed on Covid.

thank Megan Markle. Philip was a racist per her riveting interview, or so I’m told.

racism takes many forms.

and no, Megan is no Rachel Chew.

CRA-FPTB-0164r-1-e1535043149676.jpg

mahjong-crazy-rich-asians.jpg

tumblr_phuhpqVJXT1wonjtqo6_540.gifv

that said, the racial protests today are fundamentally and irrevocably very different than the protests of the 50s 60s in ways that can't be ignored, but are being.

what the protests of the 50s and 60s had, was a political remedy.

the protests today are demanding something that has no political remedy, but can only be remedied through hearts and minds.

and changes in hearts and minds can't be won through demands, but only through said hearts and minds that need won over, being won over through life experiences.

not fair that things are what they are, but never the less that is the reality.

some things can't be "demanded" or brought about by force or rage, despite the fact they never should need be.

and anyone who doesn't recognize that race relations improve with each passing yr, is looking to divide.

unfortunately, there are powerful interests looking to divide for self serving reasons.

mostly to keep the debates on race and other social issues, and away from economic issues said interests want totally absent from the debate.

Are there a lot of Asians in Appalachia?

Who has historically led the league in violence on Asians? Show your work Tommy.

And yes, Trump’s language was completely inappropriate.

Based on yours and Jamie's replies I'm assuming it's AA's.

My point was more broad in how Asians kind of are forgotten that they've had a lot of bad shit given to them from Uncle Sam.

From the exclusion act under Pres Arthur which is still the only document that specifically banned a race of people because of their race.

Then during WW2 we threw Asian Americans into internment camps which we don't like to talk about.

Up to the stereotypes that are used against them (squint your eyes and say 'ching Chong chu).

To the increase in Asian hate crimes in the early 80's as our auto industry started laying auto workers off because of Asian competition.

To having Trump use terms like the Kung flu and the Chinese virus which we tsked and the reply was 'but it came from China'.

Anyway that was my point, we don't really think much of Asians when it comes to marginalized groups of Americans but they are very underrated in that aspect.

And wow, I didn't even know Philip was at his end of days. Goat said it best, I wonder how this will effect the queen's spirits. She seems pretty stoic.

that’s precisely my point on a nation of morons. Only the dumbest humans would think that someone living in the US during a global lockdown is related to the Chinese governmental and societal incompetence.

You would think but as you stated, it's not the reality.

Like when American Muslims were heavily targeted after 9/11. Hell we still go there today (didn't Trump say the Muslims celebrated 9/11 or I Omar did or something).

There is a huge anti-Muslam movement today.

You would think but as you stated, it's not the reality.

Like when American Muslims were heavily targeted after 9/11. Hell we still go there today (didn't Trump say the Muslims celebrated 9/11 or I Omar did or something).

There is a huge anti-Muslam movement today.
So true. I was living in south fla at the time. By afternoon every Muslim owned shop was putting up American flags. Dunkin’ Donuts etc. They knew. Even if they had lived their whole lives here. The bin ladens had been great clients of our firm for years. They owned so much shit in s fla it was unreal. Tons of motels. By noon every one of their properties had American flags in the front window

Last edited:
Back to Prince Phillip, may he RIP :

Evidently he had a bit of an irreverent wit. One of the funnier quotes attributed to him was his comeback to an Australian Customs Agent who made a point of telling him that he would be treated like everyone else upon entry... When the Agent asked "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" He replied: "I didn't realize that was still a requirement!" 🤣😉

Based on yours and Jamie's replies I'm assuming it's AA's.

My point was more broad in how Asians kind of are forgotten that they've had a lot of bad shit given to them from Uncle Sam.

From the exclusion act under Pres Arthur which is still the only document that specifically banned a race of people because of their race.

Then during WW2 we threw Asian Americans into internment camps which we don't like to talk about.

Up to the stereotypes that are used against them (squint your eyes and say 'ching Chong chu).

To the increase in Asian hate crimes in the early 80's as our auto industry started laying auto workers off because of Asian competition.

To having Trump use terms like the Kung flu and the Chinese virus which we tsked and the reply was 'but it came from China'.

Anyway that was my point, we don't really think much of Asians when it comes to marginalized groups of Americans but they are very underrated in that aspect.

And wow, I didn't even know Philip was at his end of days. Goat said it best, I wonder how this will effect the queen's spirits. She seems pretty stoic.
Yes it’s always been AAs and Hispanics. Curiously enough, all other races are usually their own worse enemy meaning that they commit the most violent crimes against their own race. The exception is Asian Americans.

And to be clear we didn’t put Asian Americans into internment camps. We put Japanese Americans there. Wasn’t right, but was a small percentage of Asian immigrants affected.

so we can throw out terms like the UK variant, South African variant, Brazilian variant but people are offended at the term China Virus? Seems like this is more about Orange Man saying it than actual issues with the term.

so we can throw out terms like the UK variant, South African variant, Brazilian variant but people are offended at the term China Virus? Seems like this is more about Orange Man saying it than actual issues with the term.

I don't hear the scapegoating and blame in those terms which is the distinction.

Those dirty, effing brits will pay for what they've done with this new variant!! I hope we nuke those POS's off the face of the earth like we should have done awhile ago.

They hopefully will have more than Prince Philip to worry about.

I don't hear the scapegoating and blame in those terms which is the distinction.

Those dirty, effing brits will pay for what they've done with this new variant!! I hope we nuke those POS's off the face of the earth like we should have done awhile ago.

are you suggesting the world shouldn’t be pissed at China for killing millions?

Reactions: 76-1

Well, they are our ally, which makes the comparison incredibly stupid. Don’t let that stop you....

are you suggesting the world shouldn’t be pissed at China for killing millions?

If it was on purpose with ill intent of course but is that the case?

You don't scapegoat a swath of US citizens that had absolutely no connection to it other than dumbasses go by physical traits.

I'm pretty sure you understand the difference.

You don't scapegoat a swath of US citizens that had absolutely no connection to it other than dumbasses go by physical traits.

At this point what difference does their intentions make? They have lied at practically every step along the way for the last year. At the least, they are culpable for the damage that their initial lies caused.

Remember them telling the world that it was only supposed to be transmitted from animal to human? No human to human transmission. They need to pay, but no way will the W.H.O. or slo-mo Joe even attempt to hold them accountantable.

Reactions: 76-1

either there was ill intent or severe negligence. That much is indisputable.

im not talking about scapegoating any US citizens so stop deflecting.

You really expect us to believe you don't see the inherent differences between a term like "South African variant" and "Kung Flu?" Really?

Back to Prince Phillip, may he RIP :

Evidently he had a bit of an irreverent wit. One of the funnier quotes attributed to him was his comeback to an Australian Customs Agent who made a point of telling him that he would be treated like everyone else upon entry... When the Agent asked "Have you ever been convicted of a crime?" He replied: "I didn't realize that was still a requirement!" 🤣😉

Well done.

This board is promulgated by way too many mouth breathing idiots to even attempt to discuss someone like Phillip. That would require some level of understanding of history beyond this week's Twitter trends.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT