ADVERTISEMENT

RIP David Crosby…

Bumping this because Nash just appeared on a podcast where he reveals that David died of covid. He had survived earlier bouts and described it as a horrible experience, but it seemed he had managed to dodge the bullet...

But apparently he became reinfected. His death was a shock, he had been rehearsing and felt tired and went home to take a nap. He laid down and went to sleep and never woke up...

Another tragic loss to covid,just like John Prine,Charley Pride, and all of the millions world wide famous or anonymous who were family or friends to someone. But equally as tragic, imho, is Graham's realization after the fact that life is too short for the petty squabbles that basically destroyed the friendship between the 4 of them and led to the breakup of what for many of us was the defining artists of our generation.

Nash reflecting, on the podcast released on Friday...

"He had a good life. What incredible music he made. He was a fantastic storyteller," said Nash. "I loved him dearly, and looking back, what separated us ... it was just foolish stuff, really."

So Biden killed Crosby. That son-of-a-bitch.

Prolly pfizer re Fauci/Biden. Wonder how many jabs and boosters, plus Trump prolly lived in his brain too (rent free). It was Trump Dan, he took up too much space in that tiny lib brain. Damn squatter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
Prolly pfizer re Fauci/Biden. Wonder how many jabs and boosters, plus Trump prolly lived in his brain too (rent free). It was Trump Dan, he took up too much space in that tiny lib brain. Damn squatter.
Well, yeah, I forgot...... Trump.

Seek help.

He was old. Had to die of something. A respiratory infection for a guy that probably smoked something the majority of his life isn’t political and Cosmic’s post wasn’t either.

Seek help.

He was old. Had to die of something. A respiratory infection for a guy that probably smoked something the majority of his life isn’t political and Cosmic’s post wasn’t either.
It is what it is...Another Trump hater. The left never surprises me. First they all suggest Trump run for Pres. then when he does they all gnash their teeth in total hate because he ran as a pub. It just reeks of a satanic cult.

This sums it up...Even though he's a muslim he gets it and sees through it...Carry On

Reactions: DANC
It is what it is...Another Trump hater. The left never surprises me. First they all suggest Trump run for Pres. then when he does they all gnash their teeth in total hate because he ran as a pub. It just reeks of a satanic cult.

This sums it up...Even though he's a muslim he gets it and sees through it...Carry On

What the f does this have to do with David Crosby and dying of COVID?

Seek help.

David Crosby wasn't in the best of health several decades before COVID. He had a liver transplant and some other health issues. Being older, probably not having healthy habits in his health and other things more likely contributed to his death than getting vaccinated. But you know, some people need fuel for conspiracy theories.

Seek help.

Oh ok. During the Trump years of Covid, anyone who died of it was killed by Trump, per Democrats.

I guess I didn't get the memo that old people just die sometimes when they get sick.

Reactions: Indianaftw
David Crosby wasn't in the best of health several decades before COVID. He had a liver transplant and some other health issues. Being older, probably not having healthy habits in his health and other things more likely contributed to his death than getting vaccinated. But you know, some people need fuel for conspiracy theories.
Like the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT