ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Scott Fla Governor killed his career

Optimist13

All-American
Jan 13, 2006
His office's indifference to the HVAC nursing home situation in solving the problem is hard to understand. The relatives of the patients who died must be outraged. Why can't government solve these logistical problems? Did any of these patients family physicians make an in person check on the status of their respective patients during the week.
before their patients deaths?

His office's indifference to the HVAC nursing home situation in solving the problem is hard to understand. The relatives of the patients who died must be outraged. Why can't government solve these logistical problems? Did any of these patients family physicians make an in person check on the status of their respective patients during the week.

He's a robot. He made hundreds of millions pleading guilty to Medicare fraud. He belongs in jail, not public office.

He should be in prison bending over to look for every slippery bar of soap on the ground

You are too critical of the governor. His first priority was/is to look after the golf clubs and hotels our president owns. After all, those are the places our so-called president takes foreign dignitaries to. Although he makes money handsomely from these events, a portion of that income will go to our treasury in the form of tax. I bet the amount of that tax is more than what you contribute to our national treasury.;)

Oh I wouldn't count on that. Remember who is in the WH and all the things people ignored to put him there.

Reactions: meridian
I wondered about that also. But Scott should have returned the call too.

If they even came through... makes me skeptical given the fact that nothing happened until a non-employee came to check on people.

If a call did come through, I'd hope Scott: A) takes responsibility for his team's failures, and B) gets people that do a better job to manage the process in the future

Sounds like you should be blasting the nursing home staff.

Sounds like you should be blasting the nursing home staff.
Seriously. Wheel the residents across the street into some AC at the hospital. deal with logistics later. but my gosh don't sit there and simply make phone calls, especially when i'm sure they could see first hand the downward spiral of the health of those people. Do your job and take care of them in any way you can, even if it's as extreme as moving them across the street. However, even that isn't extreme in a life/death scenario such as that one was.

It appears lack of common sense killed those people... something some people just do not have in this day and age... Where were the families of those elderly patients? If it were my family member, I probably would have been there doing a visual of the situation...

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT