ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Neuheisel on the CBS halftime show…

This appeared to be all Dolson’s hire and he sold Cig and staff on IU. I’m sure he has a plan if raises are deserved.

If things keep going well it will be interesting to see how much we can increase our NIL. Get some boosters excited I could see some pretty big increases. That coupled with the rev share (likely no issues for IU to fund that) could give this staff a lot more money for players.

All of the above could be a big boost in resources for the staff, which is obviously very appealing. No telling what happens if a huge program comes calling, but I suspect mid level programs may struggle to get him.

This appeared to be all Dolson’s hire and he sold Cig and staff on IU. I’m sure he has a plan if raises are deserved.

If things keep going well it will be interesting to see how much we can increase our NIL. Get some boosters excited I could see some pretty big increases. That coupled with the rev share (likely no issues for IU to fund that) could give this staff a lot more money for players.

All of the above could be a big boost in resources for the staff, which is obviously very appealing. No telling what happens if a huge program comes calling, but I suspect mid level programs may struggle to get him.
Cuban can do more with his $4.6 billion. But alas, Cuban is not a visionary. Doesn’t see the impact of college football and the returns down the road. And, he hates the game of football in general.

When it comes to supporting his alma mater, he’s tunnel visioned on basketball. He doesn’t even recognize football as vital to the health of the university. I think he actually dislikes the sport. So, yes, he lacks vision. Invest in your cash cow Mark!

He doesn't support the basketball program either. He is ardently anti-NCAA, and he refuses to give money to support college sports because of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT