ADVERTISEMENT

Richard Thomas

Picked up a commit from 3 star Richard Thomas out of Florida.

He is one of our top targets at the BULL that I was taking about.

Love the pickup. CTA and staff keep on rolling on the trail.

Seems like a really good fit.

Smart move on his part to beat the "musical chairs" rush of the next couple of months and get his spot locked down... Shows great judgement...

Welcome Richard Thomas Jr. !!!

Seems like a really good fit.

Smart move on his part to beat the "musical chairs" rush of the next couple of months and get his spot locked down... Shows great judgement...

Welcome Richard Thomas Jr. !!!
The IU staff adores this kid, based on both his on-field potential and the "fit" aspect that CTA values so much. And the feeling is mutual. The union might have been so inevitable that IU said, "we know you're coming here and you know you're coming here; so, why don't you commit now and provide our other recruits a more clearly defined demarcation of their musical chairs situation."

In an imaginary either/or case between bull recruits Thomas and 4* Nyjalik Kelly, I think CTA might have chosen to go with Thomas. But it was not an either/or case and the staff can still go full-tilt to get Kelly.

Last edited:
Player analysis that's equivalent to astrology is good for the board. I'm going to go ahead right now and say that if my sports team gets a late fall pickup, that kid has demonstrated being patient and smart and beautiful.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT