ADVERTISEMENT

Rest In Peace, Sean Connery.

RIP Bond. James Bond.

Still think IU football should have paid him to film some “Welcome to The Rock” segments for use at football games.

Reactions: 76-1
RIP Bond. James Bond.

Still think IU football should have paid him to film some “Welcome to The Rock” segments for use at football games.
That really sucks. I know nothing about the man in real life, but he made James Bond look like a man many would want to be.

I kind of hoped he would live forever or at least Die Another Day.

Roger Moore was the first Bond that I knew as a kid and I wasn't a 007 fan as a result. Then I watched Goldfinger and Dr. No. I then realized that Bond was supposed to be a bad ass instead of what he was under Moore.

My favorite was his role in the Untouchables though.

"He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way"

Reactions: All4You
Roger Moore was the first Bond that I knew as a kid and I wasn't a 007 fan as a result. Then I watched Goldfinger and Dr. No. I then realized that Bond was supposed to be a bad ass instead of what he was under Moore.

My favorite was his role in the Untouchables though.

"He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way"

YOu not seen Finding Forrester? You can see his life in that movie.

My favorite was the Russian sub commander in Hunt for Red October.

Its only Connery that can play the role of a XXX but always with a thick Scottish accent. Russian in that movie but Spanish in Highlander or Irish in Untouchables

Suspension of disbelief or the Sean Connery Effect at its best.

😂 😂 :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT