ADVERTISEMENT

Republican Georgia election official calls on Trump and GOP to stop inciting violence

Lol...whatever bro. You tried to murder Rep. Scalise. Complicit. That is the dumb **** logic being used here.
I have friends who know Scalise and he’s a good man and a good Republican. I’m glad he survived and I’m glad he’s completely able to function in his life unlike some people who get shot. I don’t know where you’re coming from with your bullshit but you are full of it. You’re the diarrhea for which Trump wears diapers. IU sure picks some winners, that’s for certain.

Lol...whatever bro. You tried to murder Rep. Scalise. Complicit. That is the dumb **** logic being used here.
Here's what's bullshit, Crazy. You have always been the one to argue complicity. You argued we liberals were to blame for Scalise. You specifically blamed Bernie. You said it was his fault. You've done this for years. When something bad happened to a conservative at the hands of a liberal, you have always been quick to blame all other liberals.

But most political violence in this country is committed by conservatives. And in all those cases, you are curiously silent, or laughably telling us that it's just our chickens coming home to roost, despite the fact that, all along, this is the argument you've been making.

I've disagreed with you many times, but I've never lost respect for you. This thread makes me lose all respect for you. I hope this is just a case of the online persona taking the place of the real person, because if this is who you truly are, you're a very bad human being. I hope that's not the case.

Thought i was. Then why do you call the left destructive and talk about businesses burned if not referring to the rioting during blm protests?

Maybe you should be more clear in your posts if you weren't trying to blame the riots on the left.

Nice try.

This is actually true but not for the nefarious reasons you think.

You're going to have to search hard to find anyone, republican or democrat that enjoyed watching what happened last summer.

On top of that, to your point, democrats had no real, active answer to the uprising and its one reason why we all shook our head when Trump went all Mussolini on it vs trying to calm it.

That's also where we wondered if he did it on purpose because he saw a political angle. He didn't give a rats ass about who got hurt. The more violence and chaos the better it was for him as it put even more pressure, particularly in perception on city leaders.

Mark that as reason 2 billion and 1 why we detest Trump.

We do know one thing, a military boot to snap the neck of a racial uprising would not end well. Unfortunately we struggled to have an effective solution and I'll admit that.

We even tried giving them five city blocks to calm down the violence and that was unsuccessful.

Deflecting my point back to trump seems to be your response.

Does this guy and his family deserve this? The POTUS spent 46 minutes yesterday on FB ranting, raving, and lying about the election.

Deflecting my point back to trump seems to be your response.

I'm not sure if you heard, but Trump is the president. Like a head coach is in charge of a team, he is sorta in charge of the country and its response to events that are happening.

Instead of politicizing the protests/riots and trying to throw democrat mayors under the bus and sending in feds to make arrests, he could have defused the situation by saying black lives matter and he would try to find ways to make sure everyone is treated equally by the police. You know, like a real president would do to diffuse the tension.

Coming from Trump, we know the statement would be a lie but it would at least be commendable to attempt to diffuse the situation rather than light a match under it so that he could blame democrats for not controlling their cities.

Isn't it quite obvious that he almost always tries to find a political angle? Whatever he can do to tighten his grip on his brainwashed base.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
He's pissed.

Interesting speech by Lin Wood at a "Stop the Steal" rally in GA yesterday...

Only total nutjobs like Wood and Powell could accuse a virulent Trumper like Kemp of being "anti-Trump". Talk about eating your own...

"Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood urged Georgia Republicans at a rally on Wednesday to sit out the state’s upcoming Senate runoff elections, arguing that the two Republicans in the running first needed to back demands for a special legislative session to investigate Donald Trump’s defeat in the state.

"They have not earned your vote,” Wood said of Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. “Don't you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election, for god's sake! Fix it! You gotta fix it!"

Only total nutjobs like Wood and Powell could accuse a virulent Trumper like Kemp of being "anti-Trump". Talk about eating your own...

"Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood urged Georgia Republicans at a rally on Wednesday to sit out the state’s upcoming Senate runoff elections, arguing that the two Republicans in the running first needed to back demands for a special legislative session to investigate Donald Trump’s defeat in the state.

"They have not earned your vote,” Wood said of Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue. “Don't you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election, for god's sake! Fix it! You gotta fix it!"

What a dumb bas***d and b***h

Dems would do well to cut that up into ads and run the shit out of them.

At a minimum, don’t interrupt the cons while they busy convincing themselves to not vote

Yes, please don't vote for the republican options lol

Did Wood struggle getting through kindergarten? Maybe he should take the mental aptitude test that Trump said was so difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmickid
I'm not sure if you heard, but Trump is the president. Like a head coach is in charge of a team, he is sorta in charge of the country and its response to events that are happening.

Instead of politicizing the protests/riots and trying to throw democrat mayors under the bus and sending in feds to make arrests, he could have defused the situation by saying black lives matter and he would try to find ways to make sure everyone is treated equally by the police. You know, like a real president would do to diffuse the tension.

Coming from Trump, we know the statement would be a lie but it would at least be commendable to attempt to diffuse the situation rather than light a match under it so that he could blame democrats for not controlling their cities.

Isn't it quite obvious that he almost always tries to find a political angle? Whatever he can do to tighten his grip on his brainwashed base.

Trump wasn't the subject at hand. But i understand your need to deflect with a yabut

The left really needs to tone it down.

Cough

Listen, I pissed a bunch of you off yesterday and good, I am glad I did. You guys operate on this plane where the media you consume tells you to be mad about something, then you come here and demand that Republicans defend that which you are mad about, and any failure on our part to participate in your newest "Oh my Gaia" moment makes us horrible people. You all did not give 2 flying ****s when Hillary was saying the Russians stole the election in 2016. It led to riots, death threats, harassment of public figures at restaurants, refusal of service at restaurants, and the shooting of a Congressman. "But Crazy, we were not for those things." Maybe...you definitely were not against them though. Zeke celebrated her Pussy Hat protest. You all reveled in impeachment theater. Most said it was terrible that Scalise was shot, but you took zero responsibility for any rhetoric your side may have had in causing it. So why should we react any differently now? You say it is human decency to not want that to happen to people, I happen to agree. So where was your decency the past four years? Your hatred for Trump spread to everyone who voted for him. We noticed.

So now the shoe is on the other foot. The right feels like an election was stolen and in some instances is acting EXACTLY like you guys did and now it is all important that civility be restored. You guys always expect the right to march to the beat of your drum. And the majority of popular culture and the media does quite a good job of framing every conversation so that the intellectual discussions are always on your terms. Well I am opting out of that. I encourage all of the conservatives on this board to do the same. If you have not done anything wrong, don't apologize for shit. None of these guys have over the past four years, why should you? And if the call you a racist, who gives a flying ****. Don't let it stifle your arguments. The majority of the ass hats throwing that around on this board are the lily whitest, most privileged of the privileged and they are overcompensating for that fact.

Join the ranks of "I don't care." It is what they do to you. Laugh at them when they bring up death threats and white supremacists. Give me a ****ing break, white supremacists exist, much like Antifa, but they aren't the right. One of the biggest racists endorsed Biden (Richard Spencer, I doubt your media let you in on that) they are not team conservative and you don't have to pretend like they are. Laugh in their face, make fun of their little dick, try and disparage the wife they wish they had. Basically act like they do to you. Enjoy the next 4 years of being an ass hole. You owe them no more respect than they have shown you the past 4 years. Make them refer to you by your pronoun of "Your Highness". When they refuse to do so, attack them for misgendering you. Have fun with it...just like the Cosplayers had fun dressing up like pussies and Handmaids. But for the love of God, don't treat their daily freak outs with any more seriousness then they did yours the past 4 years.

Cough

Listen, I pissed a bunch of you off yesterday and good, I am glad I did. You guys operate on this plane where the media you consume tells you to be mad about something, then you come here and demand that Republicans defend that which you are mad about, and any failure on our part to participate in your newest "Oh my Gaia" moment makes us horrible people. You all did not give 2 flying ****s when Hillary was saying the Russians stole the election in 2016. It led to riots, death threats, harassment of public figures at restaurants, refusal of service at restaurants, and the shooting of a Congressman. "But Crazy, we were not for those things." Maybe...you definitely were not against them though. Zeke celebrated her Pussy Hat protest. You all reveled in impeachment theater. Most said it was terrible that Scalise was shot, but you took zero responsibility for any rhetoric your side may have had in causing it. So why should we react any differently now? You say it is human decency to not want that to happen to people, I happen to agree. So where was your decency the past four years? Your hatred for Trump spread to everyone who voted for him. We noticed.

So now the shoe is on the other foot. The right feels like an election was stolen and in some instances is acting EXACTLY like you guys did and now it is all important that civility be restored. You guys always expect the right to march to the beat of your drum. And the majority of popular culture and the media does quite a good job of framing every conversation so that the intellectual discussions are always on your terms. Well I am opting out of that. I encourage all of the conservatives on this board to do the same. If you have not done anything wrong, don't apologize for shit. None of these guys have over the past four years, why should you? And if the call you a racist, who gives a flying ****. Don't let it stifle your arguments. The majority of the ass hats throwing that around on this board are the lily whitest, most privileged of the privileged and they are overcompensating for that fact.

Join the ranks of "I don't care." It is what they do to you. Laugh at them when they bring up death threats and white supremacists. Give me a ****ing break, white supremacists exist, much like Antifa, but they aren't the right. One of the biggest racists endorsed Biden (Richard Spencer, I doubt your media let you in on that) they are not team conservative and you don't have to pretend like they are. Laugh in their face, make fun of their little dick, try and disparage the wife they wish they had. Basically act like they do to you. Enjoy the next 4 years of being an ass hole. You owe them no more respect than they have shown you the past 4 years. Make them refer to you by your pronoun of "Your Highness". When they refuse to do so, attack them for misgendering you. Have fun with it...just like the Cosplayers had fun dressing up like pussies and Handmaids. But for the love of God, don't treat their daily freak outs with any more seriousness then they did yours the past 4 years.
Lots of bullshit in that post. Most of us here on the left never responded to threats of violence with the callous disregard you have. You want to be an asshole? Fine. Don't pretend you are doing it because we were the same. We weren't.

huh?

You are the one that took my post in a completely different direction. Own it.

How? You were blaming the riots on the dems, were you not? You refused to clarify but from what you wrote, my reply was on point.

Also, Trump is in the title of the thread. You can't get pissy about people talking about him in it.

Donald%2BTrump%2B-%2Bsheep%2Bwith%2BMAGA%2Bhats%2B-%2Bphoto%2Bcredit%252C%2BDaily%2BKos.jpg

Get out of mama's basement and educate yourself a little. It might do wonders for you.

Who did you piss off? Dealing with a mental midget doesn't piss me off. Makes me feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Cough

Where?

Cough

Careful falling off that high horse.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

At least you skipped lying to us and just put <insert lies here> placeholder.

Maybe if your master learned to do that, his speech would be "lies, lies, half truth, lies, lies"

Save the fact checkers a lot of time.

Lots of bullshit in that post. Most of us here on the left never responded to threats of violence with the callous disregard you have. You want to be an asshole? Fine. Don't pretend you are doing it because we were the same. We weren't.

Shooter Attacks GOP Softball Team in DC from June of 2017 is the Scalise thread.

Most from the left side of the aisle blamed guns, those who said it was rhetoric said "but it is worse on the other side"...it is all there for people to look at. And that was an event that kind of had to be talked about.

What about service at restaurants?

Supreme Court ruled they had the right to do that. So sorry, Sarah!
Maybe it's against her religion to serve Bald-faced liars.
Maybe the owner didn’t want to have to deal with the lowering morale of employees forced to serve an agent of misinformation and charlatanism.
No, she was kicked out for being a inveterate liar, servile enabler to Trump, and all round despicable person. Any political convictions she might have were long ago subsumed to her fealty to The Donald.
Is it ALWAYS R vs D for you?

What the administration has done was inhuman. A severe human rights violation.

Then, after they did it, they lied about why they did it- and what forced them to do it. Sanders was a large part of that part of the story.

That being said, they should’ve served Sanders. I’d bet the patrons of the restaurant would’ve given her all she can handle, without the restaurant being involved. It’s gotta be hard for folks inthat administration to go out to eat- what they did was NOT what this country stands for, or ever should stand for.
I agree with the cons on this. Politics should not enter in deciding who is allowed and who is not in a public restaurants. That is what the liberals have been bitching about for decades, if not centuries. Now, the table is turned, rare it may be, they are defending the restaurant. That is not right.
Interesting that you don’t distinguish conservatives from Republicans from Trumpers. Maybe that’s telling, but I don’t (at least I didn’t) think they’re all the same.

Refusing service to Sanders is likely not simply a function of refusing service to those we “disagree with” but instead more like refusing service to those who are deemed traitorous compromisers of our republic’s institutions.

Sure looks like those pushing the “people we disagree with” angle are oblivious to or wholly supportive of Trump’s America. Then again, that’s not surprising. The Republican Party has looked like a fraud for some time now.

Shout out to @meridian for being decent in the first few pages of that thread. He was the exception though.

Like I said though, the main stock and trade is to flat out ignore (you popped in to be dismissive in this one) or to point the finger at the other guy, something Zeke did over and over again in the thread below. This is in reference to Candace Owen's and Charlie Kirk getting harassed while eating lunch:

Ha. Yep, people protesting are pathetic. Obviously they shouldn't be throwing water on people. Wonder how they knew where these guys were going to be? It's not like anyone actually recognizes those two.
Wow. They got yelled at. The horror.
It’s honestly pretty hilarious. They just happened across a group with whistles and megaphone? They just stood there. Why didn’t they just walk away?
I concentrate my outrage on the daily corruption and outrage this administration has become. Again so curious that there just happened to be a bullhorn and whistles outside where they were eating. Two people few people have heard of before this...
Stoll, these are social media pros that say outrageous things weekly trying to get an emotional response from the other side.

All these people should be ignored. Talking about this at all just provides fuel to the fire for these social media whores.
If these were regular people....or even regular political folks (like Huckabee Sanders), I'd 100% agree..but they aren't....these are professional provocateurs...nothing more or less.
My thoughts exactly. And I am still not sure it wasn't a set up to get attention from people no one had previously heard of.
Yeah, it was about a year ago that someone got killed by hate, race baiting people. Remember ? And let's not forget the violent inducing rhetoric we got from the clown in charge at every one of his nonsensical rallies. Journalists are now needing bodyguards and security at newspapers. But yelling at people is so mean.
Once again, get your feelings hurt when someone disagrees with you and then go namecalling. Yup, calling names is dangerous. You are right to be furious. It was a year ago this weekend a white supremacist, one of those very fine people, actually killed someone. I'm upset about that. I'm upset about babies representing themselves in a court of law, being in cages, and their parents lost from them. I'm upset about the extreme corruption in this administration. I'm upset about the constant lying. I'm upset about Trump being Putin's puppet. I'm upset about Flint's water still not being clean. But you can choose to be outraged at some elites ( see how that works) that just like to stir up trouble getting their feelings hurt at a restaurant.
What didnt we see 10 years ago? It's hilarious you guys getting bent out of shape over people getting yelled at in a restaurant, but you watched all the violence at Trump's rallies, you watched a woman get killled by a white supremacist, you watch Trump call the media enemy of the people. Even after a newspaper mass shooting. And this is what you waste your outrage on. Unbelievable.
Just realized there is another Neo Nazi rally Unite The Right in DC this weekend. But let's make sure the left is civil.

The main argument up above was that these were public figures so who cares. Well then BLM came on the scene this summer and started jacking up regular people at restaurants. From a thread discussing one such incident in Rochester, NY:

Buck stops with the guy in the office.
I dont see the benefit. It works on people who have already decided to vote for him. So what? Polling so far suggests it hasn't worked on anyone else. Biden is not being linked to the violence by voters.

I guess we'll see if that changes, but so far, I'm cautiously optimistic that this strategy won't work for him.
We see two Boogaloo Boys arrested for trying to sell weapons to an FBI agent posing as a Hamas member wanting to kill Israeli and US soldiers. If every riot in the US is Biden's fault, whose fault are the Boogaloo and Proud Boys?
Oh wait it is obama's fault still.

Go back to mama's basement
Yeah...the messaging on this has been bad. This will be what happens if Biden is President is belied by the fact that this is what is happening when Trump is President. I could see it being an effective offense against local Mayors, but it's not a very compelling Presidential argument.

The big question becomes - does the Trump campaign change the argument or embrace the tactics you highlight (which unfortunately is a logical outgrowth of the political messaging)? IMHO, the move that would prove more successful for the Trump campaign is changing the message (although it might be too late for the campaign to effectively do so.)
Following up on The French Revolution example, will Trump in a second term try to become Emperor Trump as occurred in France ?
But the Mussolini argument is spot on. Just watch the poses Trump strikes then watch a Mussolini speech.
Right. Hitler actually served in the military and even led an attempted coup where he was wounded and served prison time. Hitler also wrote a book while in prison.

Cadet Bone Spurs doesn’t have the balls or the brains for any of that.
We aren't impressed with having a wannabe hitler with a napoleon complex as president either.
You mean the riots and lawlessness that is happening under trump's watch?

Hope you aren't really a pastor. Would think any real religious person would have higher morals than voting for a multiple time adulterer.
Yes, but the right wing nut jobs are more plentiful and organised and have been a much greater threat to domestic terrorism.

This draft document seems to be consistent with earlier intelligence reports from DHS, the FBI, and other law enforcement sources: that the most significant terror-related threat facing the US today comes from violent extremists who are motivated by white supremacy and other far-right ideological causes,”

Btw, the article indicates that ANTIFA nor BLM are listed as real terrorist threats. So perhaps Biden should site information from Trump’s own Homeland Security findings and say he will be the law and order president who will protect you from the real terror and violent threat.
The question hardly ever gets asked but has Trump done anything to calm the violence other than talk big and threaten.

Has he ever met with someone from BLM? Does he even know why they are protesting? Has he done one thing where he can honestly say 'I hear you'?

BWAA HAAA HAAA HAAA

Spoiler alert, protests
ain't ending until the protesters feel they've been heard.

Which one of the two do you think will actually hear the protesters?
Dude. I sure hope you are drunk at 9 am for some reason, because comments like that are not okay.
Always so angry. Daddy can’t hurt you anymore.
Wife must not be around for him to beat on, so he’s venting here
Hopefully the police take out the trump trash.

#trumpsheep
Well, if we didn't have a racist president trying to divide the country rather than unite the country then we wouldn't have gotten to this point. Trump is setting the example.

It is not a coincidence that the biggest a** to sit the white house has overseen the crap show we are seeing. All he does is rile up his racist base
Your post was basically, "No matter who was ever in charge, it's somehow Biden's fault." You've become a caricature.
Trump fans the flames in a bigly way, like nobody's ever seen before.
You don’t understand how leadership works which is not surprising. Congrats on being a hillbilly drama queen.

Again, dismissiveness of those complaining, ridicule, pointing finger at Trump and others....

So I stand by my assertion. You. Did. Not. Care. Mr. LOL. And you had a bunch of company.

Shooter Attacks GOP Softball Team in DC from June of 2017 is the Scalise thread.

Most from the left side of the aisle blamed guns, those who said it was rhetoric said "but it is worse on the other side"...it is all there for people to look at. And that was an event that kind of had to be talked about.

Shout out to @meridian for being decent in the first few pages of that thread. He was the exception though.

Like I said though, the main stock and trade is to flat out ignore (you popped in to be dismissive in this one) or to point the finger at the other guy, something Zeke did over and over again in the thread below. This is in reference to Candace Owen's and Charlie Kirk getting harassed while eating lunch:

The main argument up above was that these were public figures so who cares. Well then BLM came on the scene this summer and started jacking up regular people at restaurants. From a thread discussing one such incident in Rochester, NY:

Again, dismissiveness of those complaining, ridicule, pointing finger at Trump and others....

So I stand by my assertion. You. Did. Not. Care. Mr. LOL. And you had a bunch of company.

Yes, a lot of people think you're a moron. Keep posting and proving our opinion right.

Reactions: stollcpa
Yes, a lot of people think you're a moron. Keep posting and proving our opinion right.

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Run along child, I am familiar with the strategies.

Reactions: stollcpa
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Run along child, I am familiar with the strategies.

So an idiot can learn...bravo.

Your assertion is plainly wrong. You are flatly mischaracterizing a lot of posts there.

Whatever. If this is who you are now, enjoy it best you can. I don't see how such bitterness can be enjoyable, but do your best.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hmm, I wonder if liberals have ever been dismissed out of hand.

That's the point exactly. Whatabout.

You guys flipped out about my lack of decency because "how could you not care about this". I am merely pointing out that it is easy to do, you did it for four years. People attacked at restaurants...not the best look...but whatever. Scalise gets shot by a Bernie Bro? Should have passed gun control. Turning a blind eye is easy, I posted examples up above. So I guess I just post a Goat "LOL" at someone complaining about civility now and move on right? I certainly don't have to address it or make excuses for it or apologize for it.

Your assertion is plainly wrong. You are flatly mischaracterizing a lot of posts there.

Whatever. If this is who you are now, enjoy it best you can. I don't see how such bitterness can be enjoyable, but do your best.

I am all good here. I'll eventually disappear from here for awhile like I have been and wait for something interesting to pull me back in.

I will admit to having a different opinion of many of the posters here than I had in October 2016, but we are all probably in that camp now.

That's the point exactly. Whatabout.

You guys flipped out about my lack of decency because "how could you not care about this". I am merely pointing out that it is easy to do, you did it for four years. People attacked at restaurants...not the best look...but whatever. Scalise gets shot by a Bernie Bro? Should have passed gun control. Turning a blind eye is easy, I posted examples up above. So I guess I just post a Goat "LOL" at someone complaining about civility now and move on right? I certainly don't have to address it or make excuses for it or apologize for it.
No one demanded you address it or apologize for it. You could have stayed silent. But you took it upon yourself to affirmatively declare that you don't give a shit. Find me one leftist here who did the same with Scalise.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
No one demanded you address it or apologize for it. You could have stayed silent. But you took it upon yourself to affirmatively declare that you don't give a shit. Find me one leftist here who did the same with Scalise.

Apples and Oranges. I said if someone actually gets hurt to give me a call. Until then this has become the norm. The 2 Michigan electors who were not going to certify ballots had their kids names posted on Twitter along with where they go to school. I think people like Hillzhoosier have given up on posting threads about stuff like that to complain about because the Iu Hickory, butheremails, and TMPs of the world make it a waste of time.

Politically speaking, I am not in a kumbaya mood, obviously. Maybe we get there eventually, but on a political level, I view Biden/Harris the way you do Trump. I don't believe you "see" me and I have no intention of "seeing" you right now either. Call it bitter or whatever, but politically, there is a bunch of anger on this side of the aisle that you all are completely ignorant of and really, your response to this will be that you were too and we ignored you. So here we are, when it comes to how we see this country and how we view government, we are not on the same team.

Apples and Oranges. I said if someone actually gets hurt to give me a call. Until then this has become the norm. The 2 Michigan electors who were not going to certify ballots had their kids names posted on Twitter along with where they go to school. I think people like Hillzhoosier have given up on posting threads about stuff like that to complain about because the Iu Hickory, butheremails, and TMPs of the world make it a waste of time.

Politically speaking, I am not in a kumbaya mood, obviously. Maybe we get there eventually, but on a political level, I view Biden/Harris the way you do Trump. I don't believe you "see" me and I have no intention of "seeing" you right now either. Call it bitter or whatever, but politically, there is a bunch of anger on this side of the aisle that you all are completely ignorant of and really, your response to this will be that you were too and we ignored you. So here we are, when it comes to how we see this country and how we view government, we are not on the same team.

You view Biden/Harris like so many view Trump. I for the life of me cannot see how any sane, intellectually honest person comes to that conclusion.

Because, in my mind people I’ll never meet in my life look down on me, I’ll support a corrupt grifter who is trying to overturn the election and incite violence.

And why do all of us have to try and understand you Trump supporters? How about you try and understand the majority of the country. It’s a pretty childish position to say I support terrible things because some people, I think, might be mean to me. None of us made you do any of this.

We think this of you as well. So we suck in your eyes and you suck in ours. And you won't listen to us and we are over listening to you. And here we are.

Again man the distinction I see is what is the driver of these things.

I don't know the thread you are talking about but it seems like you are upset that some very vocal and polarizing right wing social media warriors like Candace and Charlie Kirk were harassed at a restaurant?

It's not cool but are aware that they have made their living pissing people off online. So who is driving this reaction? Why do people want to f with Charlie Kirk. He has decided to make his name by being an asshole to people online.

Go watch 'the swamp' that features Matt Gaetz. He's actually honest about what he's doing. He is making funding money hand over fist being a right wing asshole....but it makes him a target from those that he's purposefully pissing off.

I mean I'd love to live in a world where I can say the most disgusting things about you, ostracize you in your community and not worry about you fighting back.

Again that's the point.

We're in a weird reality where Trump himself is driving the chaos and right wingers are getting pissed that the left is pissed that Trump, our goddamn president, is the cause of the turmoil.

Hopefully there is a distinction.

There's a difference between you randomly punching me in the face because I'm wearing a Clinton 96 baggy t shirt vs me calling you a racist, inbred sister fvcker before your fist meets my face.

The first one is bullshit.

The second one, while wrong and a violation of my rights, was triggered by me and won't garner much sympathy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT