ADVERTISEMENT

Report says Mike DeBord is retiring....

You routinely state what I 'believe', and you're always wrong.

I certainly never said we weren't limited with Ramsey. In fact, I've said the exact opposite approximately 1000 times. That's why I wondered why Penix wasn't starting when BT play rolled around. I did say you have to make the most of the talent you have. Therefore, if you ARE going to play PR, you still have to let him throw in downfield once in a while. Our OC didn't figure that out until the 2nd half of the Minnesota game.

I think Timian and Paige were a wash....Timian a little bigger & faster, Paige a little shiftier.

Westbrook was said to be 'better than ever' coming coming out of spring practice, and 2 seconds faster in their speed drills. I already told you that, so I know you're just throwing crap against the wall with that.

Finally, we did not have better "pieces" for the run game in 2016 than in 2018. We avg. 3.7 yds/carry that year v. 4.4 in 2018. Scott averaged 5.0 ypc v. Redding at 4.4. Scott had 1137 yds, Redding 1122. Scott had 10 TDs, Redding 7. Also, Lagow had -188 rush yds in '16, with 2 TDs, while PR had +354 rush yds in '18, with 5 TDs.

So there you go.......wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. At least you're consistent.
Timian never had the 3rd down qualities that Paige did. Paige was a go to and you knew he was gonna get it!

You routinely state what I 'believe', and you're always wrong.

I certainly never said we weren't limited with Ramsey. In fact, I've said the exact opposite approximately 1000 times. That's why I wondered why Penix wasn't starting when BT play rolled around. I did say you have to make the most of the talent you have. Therefore, if you ARE going to play PR, you still have to let him throw in downfield once in a while. Our OC didn't figure that out until the 2nd half of the Minnesota game.

I think Timian and Paige were a wash....Timian a little bigger & faster, Paige a little shiftier.

Westbrook was said to be 'better than ever' coming coming out of spring practice, and 2 seconds faster in their speed drills. I already told you that, so I know you're just throwing crap against the wall with that.

Finally, we did not have better "pieces" for the run game in 2016 than in 2018. We avg. 3.7 yds/carry that year v. 4.4 in 2018. Scott averaged 5.0 ypc v. Redding at 4.4. Scott had 1137 yds, Redding 1122. Scott had 10 TDs, Redding 7. Also, Lagow had -188 rush yds in '16, with 2 TDs, while PR had +354 rush yds in '18, with 5 TDs.

So there you go.......wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong. At least you're consistent.
You amaze me that you never say anything positive about IU football and now you claim that thousands of times you have made positive remarks about Ramsey. You are the only one on this board that believes you are always right. You must get some kind of satisfaction by coming on blasting IU football and then when you get called and you get overly excited claiming that you are the all knowing authority. You asked a question and I answered it does not mean I am right doesn’t mean I am wrong. I simply pointed out that Debord two years of offense out scored Johns last year. Yes he did score 36 points a g

You amaze me that you never say anything positive about IU football and now you claim that thousands of times you have made positive remarks about Ramsey. You are the only one on this board that believes you are always right. You must get some kind of satisfaction by coming on blasting IU football and then when you get called and you get overly excited claiming that you are the all knowing authority. You asked a question and I answered it does not mean I am right doesn’t mean I am wrong. I simply pointed out that Debord two years of offense out scored Johns last year. Yes he did score 36 points a g

I don't claim I am always right. I have said that you are always wrong. There is some hyperbole to that however. To be fair, you are only wrong about 90% of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT