ADVERTISEMENT

Renewing subscription

Army88

Junior
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2012
I have been asked to sign in each time I log on. Is there a way to stay signed in?
Also, I can’t tell when I am due to renew.
I am happy with the subscription and want to continue, but I am trying to organize my accounts and would like to be notified about When I need to renew, rather than Auto-renew. Thanks

I have been asked to sign in each time I log on. Is there a way to stay signed in?
I am happy with the subscription and want to continue, but I am trying to organize my accounts and would like to be notified about When I need to renew, rather than Auto-renew. Thanks
Staying signed-in is a likely browser configuration you need to make. What device are you using? (iPhone, desktop, etc) What is your browser? (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc) Are you clicking on a bookmark or typing in the URL?

There is no alert system for auto-renewal (that I know of) so you may have to create your own notification. Your smartphone should be able to help you out.

I can fix all of this for you.
What's your password?

Staying signed-in is a likely browser configuration you need to make. What device are you using? (iPhone, desktop, etc) What is your browser? (IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc) Are you clicking on a bookmark or typing in the URL?

There is no alert system for auto-renewal (that I know of) so you may have to create your own notification. Your smartphone should be able to help you out.

With or without a flux capacitor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT