ADVERTISEMENT

Refs doing all they can to give Dallas this game.**

Agree. That PI against Calvin Johnson changed the game and now 2 crap penalties. Now a clear hold on the OL leading to a Cowboys TD. Networks want the Cowboys.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

hope they get their asses kicked next week.

Total bullshit

Yup that was awful

Never seen a pick up like that with no explanation.

Pathetic. Taking leagues phone call pertaining to Michael Sam paying off.

Wonder if detroits owner signed off on this storyline.

I've never seen PI called and then it just reversed w/o explanation.

Good thing Fox had Mike Pereira in the booth to endorse the flag right before the reversed it. That made everyone look really competent.

At least the WWE admits it's scripted.

I'm tired of poor officiating in the NFL. Obviously you can't fix games but a call like that certainly helped the Cowboys in a time of need.

I told my son the same thing earlier this evening. He is a huge

Cowboy fan and wouldn't admit it.

Did yall watch the entire game? I agree the overturning PI call was bad, but the refs missed two big holding penalties on the lions in the first half that resulted in first downs. There was a helmet to helmet hit that wasn't called that I've seen called a ton this year. They ran into Dallas' punter with no call when the refs called Dallas for the same thing earlier in the half. You know the Boys are back when tons of fans with zero interest in the game are crying about a call without being objective to the officiating for the ENTIRE game. The best team won the game and Suh cried like a little bitch afterwards. Couldn't have worked out better

Yeah when is the last time you've seen them pick up a PI flag. That was a joke. Dallas also got away with a massive hold on their winning drive, same play they flagged lions for D holding. Should have offset. Instead Dallas gets a new first down. Terrible. Hope those cowhumpers get blown off the field next week
Posted from Rivals Mobile

After St. Louis cut Michael Sam and no one picked him up

And the NFL made phone calls to Team offices inquiring about someone picking him up

and Dallas answered the bell ... [for a favor to be named later?]

Things that make you go ...

You're mom's retarded.

Its called a hypothetical.

A plausible one even.

Everything stated doesn't have to be a belief, S.O.R.

Thanks for your solid refutation.

I refuse to vaccinate myself.

But who knows what they gave me when they sent me to Somalia. I just know I wasn't able to donate blood for 3 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT