ADVERTISEMENT

Red Counties in America have 100% Higher Covid Rates Than Blue Counties

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
This is despite the fact that Blue counties overwhelmingly have much higher population densities than Red counties, which makes it even worse. Republicans and their disastrous reaction to the Covid pandemic and vaccinations are simply beyond belief. They really are the laughing stock of the the world.

It's gotten so bad that Laura Ingraham had to cut off Trump shill Alan Dershowitz because he was making a rational legal argument that if you fly, you should be vaccinated.

What's hilarious is that Fox News has a mandatory vaccine requirement in their own offices. "Vaccine Passports". Yet these total losers are still trying to play the "Covid is no big deal" card.

It's pretty sickening that Fox (among other right wing rags) has directly KILLED God knows how many people with their "news" team. Wow...I am not religious, but if there is a god I appreciate him steering me towards getting a vaccination. Thank you Lord!

Last edited:
This is despite the fact that Blue counties overwhelmingly have much higher population densities than Red counties, which makes it even worse. Republicans and their disastrous reaction to the Covid pandemic and vaccinations are simply beyond belief. They really are the laughing stock of the the world.

It's gotten so bad that Laura Ingraham had to cut off Trump shill Alan Dershowitz because he was making a rational legal argument that if you fly, you should be vaccinated.

What's hilarious is that Fox News has a mandatory vaccine requirement in their own offices. "Vaccine Passports". Yet these total losers are still trying to play the "Covid is no big deal" card.

It's pretty sickening that Fox (among other right wing rags) has directly KILLED God knows how many people with their "news" team. Wow...I am not religious, but if there is a god I appreciate him steering me towards getting a vaccination. Thank you Lord!

So are you equally as upset at the Biden admin letting in tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of infected illegal immigrants into the country?

So are you equally as upset at the Biden admin letting in tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of infected illegal immigrants into the country?
How'd they all get to Florida? Not to mention Louisiana, SW Missouri, and Arkansas?

Abbott and DeSantis are the problems in TX and FL respectively, and 50% of the new covid cases come from those 2 states. I think FL just recorded their highest number of single-day cases of covid in history and I think TX has recorded their highest total since Feb.

Yet New Mexico also shares a border with Mexico, and for some reason, New Mexico has done a much better job on battling covid than its western neighbor. This is from late Feb so it doesn't cover Delta, but if anything TX has gotten worse since then...

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Are you going to answer?

First, provide links for your hypothesis. Then explain why Covid is 100% higher in red counties than blue all across the United States, and how your "brown people are causing it" explanation pertains to your moronic theory. Are Latinos targeting Red counties in the US?

The data seems to say you're wrong:

southwest-border-fy-data-1.jpg

Reactions: IU_Hickory
How'd they all get to Florida? Not to mention Louisiana, SW Missouri, and Arkansas?

Abbott and DeSantis are the problems in TX and FL respectively, and 50% of the new covid cases come from those 2 states. I think FL just recorded their highest number of single-day cases of covid in history and I think TX has recorded their highest total since Feb.

Yet New Mexico also shares a border with Mexico, and for some reason, New Mexico has done a much better job on battling covid than its western neighbor. This is from late Feb so it doesn't cover Delta, but if anything TX has gotten worse since then...

Florida is a total disaster. It's just like trickle down economics. Republicans are incapable of looking at facts and finding realistic solutions. They like to go with their gut, which 95% of the time is wrong.

That's a Feb article. June was a 21 yr high in illegals and July is projected to be higher, with most coming thru the Rio Grande. So that explains Texas' increase.

As for Florida, no real surprise as it is a vacation hotspot.

I do not disagree that we need more vaccinations. Nor do I disagree many are R's not getting a vax that is contributing to the spread.

But so are the illegals. Many from Central and South America. How long until we get the Lambda variart and shit really hits the fan as the vac apparently is not effective against it.

That's a Feb article. June was a 21 yr high in illegals and July is projected to be higher, with most coming thru the Rio Grande. So that explains Texas' increase.

As for Florida, no real surprise as it is a vacation hotspot.

I do not disagree that we need more vaccinations. Nor do I disagree many are R's not getting a vax that is contributing to the spread.

But so are the illegals. Many from Central and South America. How long until we get the Lambda variart and shit really hits the fan as the vac apparently is not effective against it.

Please link some data to back up your post.

First, provide links for your hypothesis. Then explain why Covid is 100% higher in red counties than blue all across the United States, and how your "brown people are causing it" explanation pertains to your moronic theory. Are Latinos targeting Red counties in the US?

I don't need to cherry pick links. You are a grown up. Just Google border crisis and COVID. You can read for yourself.

And I agree that we need more people to get vaxxed. And, yes, R's have been slow to do it. As have been blacks.

But allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals to come in, without testing, is nuts. Not to mention the Lambda variant is in 30 countries, mainly South and Central America, where the illegals seem to coming from. And the vax does not seem to protect against Lambda.

Reactions: jet812 and All4You
I don't need to cherry pick links. You are a grown up. Just Google border crisis and COVID. You can read for yourself.

And I agree that we need more people to get vaxxed. And, yes, R's have been slow to do it. As have been blacks.

But allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals to come in, without testing, is nuts. Not to mention the Lambda variant is in 30 countries, mainly South and Central America, where the illegals seem to coming from. And the vax does not seem to protect against Lambda.
You’re making an accusation. Provide data to back it up. If you can’t do that, blaming the “brown people” holds no water.

Man up.

Your a grown up. Just Google border crisis and COVID. Google Lambda. Get all the info. Not just some link I would cherry pick to prove my point.
You are locked in a thread with the most hyper partisan posters on this board - bereft of the most rudimentary understanding of gov, yet devout in their beliefs doubtlessly formed by opinion writers in their early 20s from the most worthless publications on the internet. Run!!! This thread is a true confederacy of dunces

Just looking at my own post, ribbont must have LOVED Obama when it came to illegals.

You are locked in a thread with the most hyper partisan posters on this board - bereft of the most rudimentary understanding of gov, yet devout in their beliefs doubtlessly formed by opinion writers in their early 20s from the most worthless publications on the internet. Run!!! This thread is a true confederacy of dunces
Math may be a problem as well

Reactions: DANC
Cuckooo!!!

Why doesn't it surprise me (or anyone) that you're the first one to jump in and blame the brown people for the surge in Covid in RED counties, with Florida being, by far, the worst state, led by your bloated hero Ron DeSantis?

You are not a smart man.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Please link some data to back up your post.
He's right. Border apprehensions are significantly higher this summer than previous years. It's something we'll have to deal with.

Now, assuming all those people are carrying the coronavirus is something else, entirely. So is the unspoken accusation that the administration is doing something like quietly releasing them all into the American public.

Edit: Except where he got "21 year high." I think it's a 5 year high, not 21.

Why doesn't it surprise me (or anyone) that you're the first one to jump in and blame the brown people for the surge in Covid in RED counties, with Florida being, by far, the worst state, led by your bloated hero Ron DeSantis?

You are not a smart man.
Lol. No education. No experience. Strong emotions. Dunce.

He's right. Border apprehensions are significantly higher this summer than previous years. It's something we'll have to deal with.

Now, assuming all those people are carrying the coronavirus is something else, entirely. So is the unspoken accusation that the administration is doing something like quietly releasing them all into the American public.

Exactly my point. Where is the data saying all these people have Coronavirus? And secondly, it shouldn't matter if dumbass Texans would get their shit together and get vaccinated....but they can always blame the brown people for every ill in America.

Pathetic people.

Lol. No education. No experience. Strong emotions. Dunce.
I'm sorry...experience? You have zero. Strong emotions? Well...you certainly have WRONG emotions, since your gut is always wrong.

You are not a smart man. You're embarrassing yourself, as usual.

Exactly my point. Where is the data saying all these people have Coronavirus? And secondly, it shouldn't matter if dumbass Texans would get their shit together and get vaccinated....but they can always blame the brown people for every ill in America.

Pathetic people.
Lol data. You have a huff post education. Stop with the data and links. You dont know how to do research.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I'm sorry...experience? You have zero. Strong emotions? Well...you certainly have WRONG emotions, since your gut is always wrong.

You are not a smart man. You're embarrassing yourself, as usual.

Gov ed? Gov experience? Politics? Ed? Experience? Anything related? Just huffpost? Bwahahaha.

Im shocked you're not religious. You seem like someone that would be easily duped. You lack critical reasoning skills

Gov ed? Gov experience? Politics? Ed? Experience? Anything related? Just huffpost? Bwahahaha.
You are a low brow ambulance chaser who lives in bumf*ck Florida. You have no idea who you're talking to, hillbilly.

You are a low brow ambulance chaser who lives in bumf*ck Florida. You have no idea who you're talking to, hillbilly.
Bwahahahaha. I'm willing to learn. Share your educational background in politics/gov and/or experience. Why do you believe there's any foundation for your very strong beliefs? Convince me you aren't brainwashed

Bwahahahaha. I'm willing to learn. Share your educational background in politics/gov and/or experience. Why do you believe there's any foundation for your very strong beliefs? Convince me you aren't brainwashed
The single thing you could do that would most improve your own quality as a poster would be to put Doc on ignore.

(Before you give the obvious counter, I'm already aware.)

Convince me you don't buy your suits at Men's Warehouse.

Pathetic people.

You’re making an accusation. Provide data to back it up. If you can’t do that, blaming the “brown people” holds no water.

Man up.

Lol. “Man up”. Trying to swing a big dick is pretty funny from you.

But first, I did not blame brown people. Actually, I agreed, TWICE (dos veces) that I think the R’s deserve some blame. But I also do think our lax border policy deserves some blame. Unlike me, you cannot even consider that possibility. You cannot even take a few seconds to do a simple google search to see, maybe, just maybe, there are other contributing factors besides the R’s are bad.

So you want links? Ok.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT