ADVERTISEMENT

Really? Really?

Feb 16, 2020
Okay, been lurking here for the past year. You guys are unbelievable...take a few damn deep breaths. Listen CAM is a good coach...period. He took a Dayton team to the Elite 8. Dayton! You don’t do that if you’re a sh*tty coach! He is a passionate coach...especially in practice. He can drop more Mother fu**ers than a sailor and will climb into a players a$$. He is not a chair throwing, player grabbing lunatic though!
When his Dayton team was playing like sh*t he had the arena staff break out the mops and buckets and made the team mop the entire arena seating areas. He wanted them to earn the right to play in the arena. Give him time.
Personally, I don’t like the guy. He has a sh*t personality, but eats, sleeps and drinks basketball! I saw him up close and personal behind closed doors for 5 years...give him time and I will watch the threads on this forum completely change!
Bad mouthing and running him down won’t fix a damn thing. There is no more Bobby Knight GTFO it! If Indiana was always #1 what the hell fun would basketball be for anyone? Give it time and you may be where you want to be. Keep slaying coaches and you’ll be lucky to get anyone to jump into your coach grinder of a town! Just my .02 cents! Now do to me what you’re doing to him to prove my point!

Okay, been lurking here for the past year. You guys are unbelievable...take a few damn deep breaths. Listen CAM is a good coach...period. He took a Dayton team to the Elite 8. Dayton! You don’t do that if you’re a sh*tty coach! He is a passionate coach...especially in practice. He can drop more Mother fu**ers than a sailor and will climb into a players a$$. He is not a chair throwing, player grabbing lunatic though!
When his Dayton team was playing like sh*t he had the arena staff break out the mops and buckets and made the team mop the entire arena seating areas. He wanted them to earn the right to play in the arena. Give him time.
Personally, I don’t like the guy. He has a sh*t personality, but eats, sleeps and drinks basketball! I saw him up close and personal behind closed doors for 5 years...give him time and I will watch the threads on this forum completely change!
Bad mouthing and running him down won’t fix a damn thing. There is no more Bobby Knight GTFO it! If Indiana was always #1 what the hell fun would basketball be for anyone? Give it time and you may be where you want to be. Keep slaying coaches and you’ll be lucky to get anyone to jump into your coach grinder of a town! Just my .02 cents! Now do to me what you’re doing to him to prove my point!
NCAA in 2026 or bust!

Why is Archie's mother posting on a message board ?

Oh, sure. The “mods.”

I hope they will just leave it up. After all, we don’t KNOW that’s NOT true of his mother.
Maybe if I changed "mom" to:
A. sister
B. wife
C. daughter
D. royhobbs2

But, the comedic circle of using mom as the subject is almost too perfect to justify changing it. :oops:

Comedy is hard.

Maybe if I changed "mom" to:
A. sister
B. wife
C. daughter
D. royhobbs2

But, the comedic circle of using mom as the subject is almost too perfect to justify changing it. :oops:

Comedy is hard.
VanderHuge’s “Taxonomy and Aesthetic of Humor” is a seminal work. But I dig the burden it must represent.

EDIT. More eloquent.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who pictured the "Leave Britney alone" guy when I read this?

leave-britney-alone-1024x767.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT