ADVERTISEMENT

Reality.

Fine. Then keep doing the same thing.

What did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

lol
Just like 2 final 4 Purdue? No thanks.
Feel free to do so. If we want to converse with you or come and laugh at @HoosierJimbo89 then we come to your site.
nahh we would get banned for speaking the pathetic PUke truth.

Except they aren’t the same results at all. Crean has missed the tournament more than he’s made it in his coaching career. In fact Painter has as many appearances in his 17 years (13) as crean and Archie have in their 31 combined years coaching. What makes that even sadder is the fact that 9 of those 13 appearances were with their previous schools.

Maybe all you’re really proving with your constant bragging of creans achievements is that a school like Marquette is now a better basketball destination for coaches than IU. I mean they have gone to about twice as many tournaments as IU has since you guys took crean from them.

Why come here at all? And the others have a point: you just lost to a 13 seed who then lost by 25 the next game.

IU is in some sorry shape, sure. But you should be tending to your own garden. PU fans coming here (and vice versa) is just weird.

Let it go. The title counts. It's a myth that Lambert "gifted" the 1940 NCAA tournament bid to IU.

Per Bob Hammel:

No “automatic” berths in that eight-team 1940 NCAA tournament went to any team, league champion or not. IU, rather than Purdue, was the choice of the committee charged with selecting the “most representative team” from the Big Ten-Midwest region, according to Tony Hinkle, the long-time Butler coach who was on the committee. I sat beside Tony on a flight to Denver for the 1989 Final Four and asked why that happened. He said that, of course, the committee recognized Purdue had won the Big Ten championship but selected Indiana because of its home-and-road sweep over the Boilermakers.

https://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/hoosier-historia/1940-introduction/

Let it go. The title counts. It's a myth that Lambert "gifted" the 1940 NCAA tournament bid to IU.

Per Bob Hammel:

No “automatic” berths in that eight-team 1940 NCAA tournament went to any team, league champion or not. IU, rather than Purdue, was the choice of the committee charged with selecting the “most representative team” from the Big Ten-Midwest region, according to Tony Hinkle, the long-time Butler coach who was on the committee. I sat beside Tony on a flight to Denver for the 1989 Final Four and asked why that happened. He said that, of course, the committee recognized Purdue had won the Big Ten championship but selected Indiana because of its home-and-road sweep over the Boilermakers.

https://www.hoosiersportsreport.com/hoosier-historia/1940-introduction/
My post came from Inside the Hall so go argue with yourselves. lol

I would assume, then, that we can all flock over to their worthless forum and post away when they're all looking to replace their overpaid/under-performing football coach next winter? How many mil' per year are they paying per win?

ADVERTISEMENT