ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Charles

You'd never know that Adam Steffey was ever in that band . . . .
We've seen them with and without Steffey and they were great shows both ways, just different. Tyminski does a decent enough job, but he's not Steffey.

Personally, I'm a sucker for dobro, so I'm mostly there to watch and listen to Jerry Douglas nowadays anyway.

I just realized this tune is an anti mask anthem. I also just read that this is the 4th anti mask song written by Van Morrison. VM and Clapton are both chuckle****s.
They forgot who they were. Two lazy MF who didn't want to do mundane labor for a living and got a lucky break, now they're worried about their stock portfolios. . **** em both.

One thing Trumpcultism and Covid did was show us who the truly stupid and truly selfish are.

I just realized this tune is an anti mask anthem. I also just read that this is the 4th anti mask song written by Van Morrison. VM and Clapton are both chuckle****s.

Live music has been hurt worse than restaurants.

Roadies especially. A rich guy like Morrison can weather the storm. The crew can’t.

But writing tunes about masks is silly.

If they don’t want to wear one - don’t, but don’t try and tell me I’m a lesser person if I disagree.

People need to stop trying to tell others how to live.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT