ADVERTISEMENT

Rats fleeing the now-obviously sinking ship...

Little piggy Zelensky back at the trough. Trump daddy will bring this nonsense to a close.
Wait and see. Trump is going to tell putin that all gloves are off and he's going to send so many weapons that AFU will roll putin in a week. That will be Trumps negotiations. Trump has never said (that I have seen) that he is stopping funding just to stop funding. He said he will end it. Cutting funding will not end anything for at least a year, while Ukraine keeps fighting and russia rolls over them. That isn't a "stop to it".
If the asshole does anything, it's always negotiate from a power position! Always.

Reactions: DANC
Wait and see. Trump is going to tell putin that all gloves are off and he's going to send so many weapons that AFU will roll putin in a week. That will be Trumps negotiations. Trump has never said (that I have seen) that he is stopping funding just to stop funding. He said he will end it. Cutting funding will not end anything for at least a year, while Ukraine keeps fighting and russia rolls over them. That isn't a "stop to it".
If the asshole does anything, it's always negotiate from a power position! Always.
I wonder if anyone has the skills and requisite power of persuasion at this point.

u2OYsgeD4n8.jpg

I think that's quite possible. Everyone thinks Trump is going to give in to Putin, but I don't believe he will.

Now, he may do something like prominse NATO won't allow Ukraine in if he withdraws troops. Putin could save some face with that and Ukraine would get what they want.

But I doubt Putin gives up Crimea.

Where in the flying crap would you ever get any of this from the real world?

I wonder if anyone has the skills and requisite power of persuasion at this point.

u2OYsgeD4n8.jpg
For those of us in the know, Those who understand the struggle, Can you imagine this as a velvet like JFK that once hung over my grandfathers dinner table? Trump with pork chop sideburns, next to this "I'm watching you" ! posse.
The most funny amazing thing. I just searched google and face book for other picture of him. Both Platforms "these images are currently unavailable". I AM NOT LYING AT ALL, TOTALY TRUTHFUL !!!

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT