ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking

im thinking 1 or 2 votes...so around 37th if ya want to count it that far.

if we can get to 6-1 (which i think is very very possible) we might actually get to see a top 25 before too long.

What will we be ranked this week??

4-0 is nice, and moving in the right direction, but IU isnt a top 25 team. Not yet at least.
And with IUs history the team has a way to go to get ranked.

The good news is the team has plenty of chances in conference to get quality wins to prove themselves.

Reactions: d_c_arpasi
4-0 is nice, and moving in the right direction, but IU isnt a top 25 team. Not yet at least.
And with IUs history the team has a way to go to get ranked.

The good news is the team has plenty of chances in conference to get quality wins to prove themselves.

Indiana will probably play 3-4 ranked teams the rest of the way. Obviously there is the big 2 in Ohio St and Michigan St, but I would look for Michigan and potentially Iowa to sneak in there at some point.

Reactions: d_c_arpasi
Indiana will probably play 3-4 ranked teams the rest of the way. Obviously there is the big 2 in Ohio St and Michigan St, but I would look for Michigan and potentially Iowa to sneak in there at some point.

Mchigan will be ranked after this week, and may be top 20. Pollsters love the khaki pantsers.

In the CBS-128 rankings that came out today, IU was ranked 60. WKU was ranked 51. For the previous comment by the "Spawn," Oregon State came in at 88. He said Oregon State would beat WKU by 2 touchdowns.

In the CBS-128 rankings that came out today, IU was ranked 60. WKU was ranked 51. For the previous comment by the "Spawn," Oregon State came in at 88. He said Oregon State would beat WKU by 2 touchdowns.

That just makes no sense how WKU could be ranked higher than IU. I get it that we get no respect but sheesh.

They would, though I wouldn't
Wow . . . So this CBS ranking that you're whining about proves my opinion is wrong? Too funny, even from you.

If I was a voting coach, I would find it easier to explain a loss if I could point at the coaches poll where the opponent had received a Top 25 vote. Hmmm......

Uh, he seemed to be in his post above (#9). He needs stalking material, apparently.

Nah....I was simply pointing out that one ranking of the teams shows how far off you are...again. Oregon State is a full 37 spots below WKU. Somehow, you magically have Oregon State a two touchdown favorite. I know you pull stuff out of your exterior but that one had no evidence at all.

Nah....I was simply pointing out that one ranking of the teams shows how far off you are...again. Oregon State is a full 37 spots below WKU. Somehow, you magically have Oregon State a two touchdown favorite. I know you pull stuff out of your exterior but that one had no evidence at all.
You understand that things like rankings and favoring one team over another are opinions, right? Please tell you at least grasp that.

By the way, when do start posting about football? Will you ever post about football?

You understand that things like rankings and favoring one team over another are opinions, right? Please tell you at least grasp that.

By the way, when do start posting about football? Will you ever post about football?

Oh yeah, here comes Ordfan! And he'll do what he does for the next two pages of replies. C'mon, Ord, keep denying that you're not him. Pull out your Rolodex of lame, generic put downs. But, for someone that loves to call out people for being dishonest, you're quite the hypocrite. Bring it, Junior!

Pot meet kettle - you post more antagonistic non-football related posts than anyone on the board. You've posted maybe twice on "football" specifics in the last 2 days, but have made about 50 pissing match posts.

Oh yeah, here comes Ordfan! And he'll do what he does for the next two pages of replies. C'mon, Ord, keep denying that you're not him. Pull out your Rolodex of lame, generic put downs. But, for someone that loves to call out people for being dishonest, you're quite the hypocrite. Bring it, Junior!
Nope, not Ordman. But please show me where I've been dishonest. I don't know you or even recall you posting here until very recently, by the way.

Pot meet kettle - you post more antagonistic non-football related posts than anyone on the board. You've posted maybe twice on "football" specifics in the last 2 days, but have made about 50 pissing match posts.
Simply not true, which is conclusively proved in this thread. Please stop the stalking. It's creepy.

Last edited:
Nope, not Ordman. But please show me where I've been dishonest. I don't know you or even recall you posting here until very recently, by the way.

This is easy. You're Ordfan. But please, keep denying it, this is so fun! You're denying that you're him, and that makes you a liar. This couldn't be more easier...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT