ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Jenkins here!

randyjenkins

Redshirt
Jul 27, 2018
Givin' you up an update on a hot and steamy friday morning. You see, Chanel was out of town visiting her aunt in Moline. The new next door neighbor is a 23 year old girl who works the night shift at Wal-Mart (size 8, blue eyes, blonde hair and some big old biddies). Anyways, she was just gettin' in and she says to me: "Hey Randy, watcha doin?" I was out on the porch drinkin my mornin coffee and she came over and took a seat next to me. I asked her if she needed a cup and she said yeah so she followed me inside. As we were enjoyin our coffee, she scooted close to me on the couch and rubbed my leg and bit my ear. We then tickled each other but I had to get goin to work so it didn't go no further. I am loyal to Chanel anyways. Do you guys think I did wrong?

-Randy

Givin' you up an update on a hot and steamy friday morning. You see, Chanel was out of town visiting her aunt in Moline. The new next door neighbor is a 23 year old girl who works the night shift at Wal-Mart (size 8, blue eyes, blonde hair and some big old biddies). Anyways, she was just gettin' in and she says to me: "Hey Randy, watcha doin?" I was out on the porch drinkin my mornin coffee and she came over and took a seat next to me. I asked her if she needed a cup and she said yeah so she followed me inside. As we were enjoyin our coffee, she scooted close to me on the couch and rubbed my leg and bit my ear. We then tickled each other but I had to get goin to work so it didn't go no further. I am loyal to Chanel anyways. Do you guys think I did wrong?

-Randy
I'll ask Chanel's opinion when she's done servicing me and get back to you on that.

I'll ask Chanel's opinion when she's done servicing me and get back to you on that.

-Randy
Research shows rural Walmarts are transgender friendly..

Reactions: sglowrider
So when rangeline fan and outside pooper, sorry, shooter are banging some chick... which one gets the sloppy seconds or do they take turns and get their man goo all over each others wangs? I bet they like that best. Probably find a nice guy at a nearby truckstrop who got no problem with them swipin goo and poo.

So when rangeline fan and outside pooper, sorry, shooter are banging some chick... which one gets the sloppy seconds or do they take turns and get their man goo all over each others wangs? I bet they like that best. Probably find a nice guy at a nearby truckstrop who got no problem with them swipin goo and poo.
I'll ask Chanel when she is done servicing me.

-Randy

You may call it tickling each other but I suspect that your new neighbor and the police will call it something else -- molest or sexual assault comes to mind.

Last edited:
That is what your mom does to the chimpanzies and goats when she sneaks into the zoo at night for some bumping and grindin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT