ADVERTISEMENT

Ramsey is our QB...

Even after that very solid run, I would not be against Reese having a few packages. Could shake things up and he's a talented kid too. If he's now back up QB and not seeing the field, that takes away a weapon. How about let him get a few fresh packages, preserve Ramsey some and shake up the MD D!

Reactions: IUCol
That defense is showing some fire right now...keep it up.

secondary giving too much cushon...

Yeah...smart move to call for his backup!...lol
He's not your problem, at least not in the big picture. He doesn't have a strong arm or much athleticism, but he doesn't make mistakes and he can run a guys just don't have enough players to compete against good teams.

Ramsey isnt the reason we arent bowl eligible yet. The coaching, especially on offense has not been good. Defense is young so they get a bit of a pass but this offense hasnt been great.

Ramsey isnt the reason we arent bowl eligible yet. The coaching, especially on offense has not been good. Defense is young so they get a bit of a pass but this offense hasnt been great.
You are a joke and not a good one...idiot.

Ramsey looks better when he knows where the ball is going before the snap. He sucks ion rpo's and making reads. No pocket awareness.

Right on cue, Ramsey throws a crucial interception that led to a FG. That said, #14 and #28 and. #9 have no business playing on defense.

I gave up with the program I printed out. You miss a lot of the game looking at the roster.

I’m not a full program badger, but feel like that is a Fred Glass move that he can’t get out of now (in his old mind) but will hopefully see the light after the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT