ADVERTISEMENT

Radio Interview With Terry Hutchens - Rumors and Rumors of Rumors . . .

Hutch thinks Bryant is gone but waiting for official word from Bryant or IU.

AM visited Blackmons in Marion and believes AM would really enjoy coaching Blackmon. Possible B won't return even if he doesn't go pro. AM visiting as many current players as possible.

Believes R.Johnson will return. Hasn't heard B or RJ name mentioned in any mock drafts.

No other Players really mentioned.

Few other comments.

Reactions: diehard_hoosier
Hutch thinks Bryant is gone but waiting for official word from Bryant or IU.

AM visited Blackmons in Marion and believes AM would really enjoy coaching Blackmon. Possible B won't return even if he doesn't go pro. AM visiting as many current players as possible.

Believes R.Johnson will return. Hasn't heard B or RJ name mentioned in any mock drafts.

No other Players really mentioned.

Few other comments.

I just wish we would recruit players and hire coaches that had more than initials for names.

Why would B not return if not mentioned in any of the mock drafts?

Turn that question around . . .

. . . what would be a reason to start over with a new coach who will emphasize those aspects of the game that by all appearances B is not particularly fond of nor necessarily superior at . . .

. . . and all that with only one year left in B's career . . . and with B's creaky knees . . .

. . . especially with a lot of younger players who play the same position and have much longer IU careers ahead of them to understand and perfect what the coach wants as competition for B . . .

. . . I can understand why rising seniors might want to think about options, especially if they can get paid while they develop into what their likely employers want them to be. JBj more so than RoJo, but still . . . .

As I recall, Hutchens has always felt that Blackmon has had one foot out the door since arriving at IU. Therefore, Hutchens wouldn't be surprised if Blackmon exercised other options available to him other than the NBA. I don't personally have an opinion as to what "B" will do. I would enjoy watching him play under Coach Miller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT