ADVERTISEMENT

Racist July 4th attack at Lake Monroe

I'm not going to go back through the thread, but I'm pretty sure that most if not all of us who are local to Bton and are familiar with Booker took what he claimed happened at face value. As you said, he's got a certain "reputation".
I don't know who all is from Bloomington , but all you have to do is look at page 1 to see the individuals that had already passed judgement.

I don't know who all is from Bloomington , but all you have to do is look at page 1 to see the individuals that had already passed judgement.
I don’t post the first time because I knew the knee jerk reaction. I also don’t know Booker personally but his reputation. The group he was with and keeps always has a video editor with him/them. I’m not saying those dumbasses got baited but it’s probably likely. I bet both parties get pleaded down but knowing one of them involved might not take a plea. He loves the spotlight.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Booker finally got charged. He’s moved out of Monroe County.

Shocker!
Doesn't surprise me in the least. He's never been credible in any of his various "causes". I was actually surprised Kitty Liell took his case. She's usually smarter than that.

Amazing how the prospect of national media attention changes people.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. He's never been credible in any of his various "causes". I was actually surprised Kitty Liell took his case. She's usually smarter than that.
Kitty Liell lost my respect when she took the case. It showed her to be a typical Bloomington flaming liberal, otherwise no different than any other publicity seeking attorney out to make a name for herself. This whole thing was just a bunch of nothing made into a media circus by Booker’s racist clown act gone astray.

Kitty Liell lost my respect when she took the case. It showed her to be a typical Bloomington flaming liberal, otherwise no different than any other publicity seeking attorney out to make a name for herself. This whole thing was just a bunch of nothing made into a media circus by Booker’s racist clown act gone astray.
It was telling how the prosecutor recused herself. She knew she wouldn’t win and make her base happy. Now the unbiased prosecutor isn’t having it.

It was telling how the prosecutor recused herself. She knew she wouldn’t win and make her base happy. Now the unbiased prosecutor isn’t having it.
Kitty Liell’s “no comment” comment says it all. The biggest idiots were the hundreds of liberals who marched downtown in support of Booker the night the “lynching” attempt was first reported.

Reactions: stollcpa and ulrey
Kitty Liell lost my respect when she took the case. It showed her to be a typical Bloomington flaming liberal, otherwise no different than any other publicity seeking attorney out to make a name for herself.

No doubt she's a bit chagrined. But she'll be fine. Kitty is well known (and well regarded) for taking on "unsympathetic" clients. One area she has been very active in is representing male IU students who are accused of sexual abuse and are hauled before the kangaroo court IU has set up where the accused is presumed guilty and has his defense options limited.

At any rate, she's a badass criminal defense attorney. If I ever get charged with putting a hit on McM66, she's my first phone call.

Yet another example of why it’s best to wait before coming to a conclusion. Lots of people here should heed that advice.

No doubt she's a bit chagrined. But she'll be fine. Kitty is well known (and well regarded) for taking on "unsympathetic" clients. One area she has been very active in is representing male IU students who are accused of sexual abuse and are hauled before the kangaroo court IU has set up where the accused is presumed guilty and has his defense options limited.

At any rate, she's a badass criminal defense attorney. If I ever get charged with putting a hit on McM66, she's my first phone call.

You wouldn’t need a lawyer. All the women in my life would be running wild with life insurance money. They wouldn’t show for court. You’d be fine

Yet another example of why it’s best to wait before coming to a conclusion. Lots of people here should heed that advice.
What, and miss an opportunity to attract attention with a downtown protest rally the same day it was reported a White mob of rednecks, aka Trump’s people, tried to hang a Black Booker by neck noose from a tree? Are you kidding me!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
What, and miss an opportunity to attract attention with a downtown protest rally the same day it was reported a White mob of rednecks, aka Trump’s people, tried to hang a Black Booker by neck noose from a tree? Are you kidding me!

Dumb

Vauhxx Booker was arrested in Indy this weekend. The paper reports he went up to a Black police officer and was complaining that the staff at a bar (Olly's) were drunk and rude and saying racist things to him. The officer suggested he call the bar and complain to the management. Booker complained loudly about the officer not arresting them. Other officers arrived, Booker is said to have shoved a Lieutenant who was one of the 3 officers on the scene. So the Lt arrested him.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Vauhxx Booker was arrested in Indy this weekend. The paper reports he went up to a Black police officer and was complaining that the staff at a bar (Olly's) were drunk and rude and saying racist things to him. The officer suggested he call the bar and complain to the management. Booker complained loudly about the officer not arresting them. Other officers arrived, Booker is said to have shoved a Lieutenant who was one of the 3 officers on the scene. So the Lt arrested him.

Seems like a great guy

Reactions: 76-1
The only thing I know about this man is what has been posted about him in this thread, but I'm about 80% sure I'd like to punch him.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Not sure how he carries that huge chip on his shoulder all day long.

Not sure how he carries that huge chip on his shoulder all day long.
I just read an article on this original story a couple of weeks ago, and the whole narrative was bullshit. It was private property and not racially motivated, yet the white people are white trash and are getting charged with kidnapping(which is fair as you can't tie people up for being on your property), and Vauhxx Booker is being charged.

I just read an article on this original story a couple of weeks ago, and the whole narrative was bullshit. It was private property and not racially motivated, yet the white people are white trash and are getting charged with kidnapping(which is fair as you can't tie people up for being on your property), and Vauhxx Booker is being charged.
No but he wouldn’t stop running at them. You can legally restrain people.

A race baiter and some racists. Let them go at it...self cleaning oven.

Holy ****... lol... Sometimes when I see a post so devoid of logic and intelligence it makes me think of this news article.

Which post was that? There were people saying we must block the protests because they turn to rioting, so I know it isn't the post you quoted.

On the opposite side, there are concerns about the protest in support of those arrested from 1-6. That may be, but the people holding that protest have a right to have it even though many of the same people were part of the 1-6 riot.

A race baiter and some racists. Let them go at it...self cleaning oven.
They are no more racist than the baiter. Minding your own business and protecting property isn’t a crime. Booker is just a bad human. Don’t take it from me though.

ADVERTISEMENT