ADVERTISEMENT

Racist July 4th attack at Lake Monroe

Bottom line here is:

Headline Nationally: Attempted Lynching in Bloomington Indiana

Follow up Headline: Three White men who Attempted Lynching in Bloomington Indiana found not guilty.
To be fair, I don’t think it really got picked up nationally. I think they’ve been Jussie’d enough and learned their lesson.

To be fair, I don’t think it really got picked up nationally. I think they’ve been Jussie’d enough and learned their lesson.

Google it...picked up by MSN, NBC, NYDN, CBS, CNN among others. I assume Chris Hayes did three days on it.

I’d argue that neither should be let go from the scene of the crime, but the cops weren’t there to stop crazy lady. If you really think the cops shot Brooks because he was a drunk driver, you’re either being disingenuous or incredibly stupid. I’d still prefer the police keep criminals like Floyd, Brooks, & the crazy driver lady off of the street. If the people resist violently & the officers need to fear for their life Or the lives of others, they should use whatever Means necessary to take the criminal off of the street. I find it odd that when faced with the choice to be critical of a criminal, when all he has to do is comply with the police, you choose to instead be critical of the actions of the police that were assaulted by a previously convicted violent criminal. Accountability for your actions is something many of you won’t consider. I wonder if it lacks in your life as well, or if you abandon it only when you have agendas or can politicize something. I’ll give an example. If you’re a policeman, and you unnecessarily kneel on the neck of someone you’ve arrested, killing them in the process, you should go to jail.

by "crazy lady", i presume you mean the totally minding her own business 66 yr old covid high risk individual and her high risk passenger she was also responsible for in that moment, who were being swarmed on by youngers at a super spreader event in an act of criminally negligent behavior on the part of the super spreaders, for her having the audacity to think she had the right to drive on Walnut St and try and escape the insanity and the very really danger to the 2 olders the spreaders presented, and didn't care one iota the obvious danger that the spreaders were potentially imposing on her and her passenger.

the spreaders knew the couple was older when the guy got out and moved the scooter, and instead of keeping or increasing their distance as they knew they should the instant they saw the couple were older and at risk by the the youngers' presence, they doubled down on imposing themselves on the at risk olders in an act of total and complete ass hole behavior to the nth degree, by idiots totally out of control and with absolutely zero respect for the lives of others but themselves.

by "crazy lady", i presume you mean the totally minding her own business 66 yr old covid high risk individual and her high risk passenger she was also responsible for in that moment, who were being swarmed on by youngers at a super spreader event in an act of criminally negligent behavior on the part of the super spreaders, for her having the audacity to think she had the right to drive on Walnut St and try and escape the insanity and the very really danger to the 2 olders the spreaders presented, and didn't care one iota the obvious danger that the spreaders were potentially imposing on her and her passenger.

the spreaders knew the couple was older when the guy got out and moved the scooter, and instead of keeping or increasing their distance as they knew they should the instant they saw the couple were older and at risk by the the youngers' presence, they doubled down on imposing themselves on the at risk olders in an act of total and complete ass hole behavior to the nth degree, by idiots totally out of control and with absolutely zero respect for the lives of others but themselves.

Pretty solid "Version 2" effort here.

That’s exactly how it went down ;)

I really want to see the video you have of this. Can you link it? Every video I see shows a solitary 20 something girl walk to the front of her vehicle and stand in front of her car. But I don't see anyone else (except her passenger) anywhere in the video frame until the car starts to move forward...

Where exactly are all these "super spreaders" you've conjured up?

What’s the latest on this story from those in local area?

Two of the group from Pittsboro are being charged with Criminal confinement and battery,and according to this link from Channel 8 were due to make a court appearance today. Their attorney is pressing for charges against Booker, and for a change of venue for their trial. The report (from Tues) said the FBI was still investigating the "hate crime" aspect...

https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-w...ake-monroe-fight-wants-vauhxx-booker-charged/

What’s the latest on this story from those in local area?

The only update i have seen is that efforts are being made to have Booker charged as well. Trespass and possibly false reporting. Booker, who has tested positive and his attorney are doubling down on the hate crime aspect.

Truly a mess.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
The only update i have seen is that efforts are being made to have Booker charged as well. Trespass and possibly false reporting. Booker, who has tested positive and his attorney are doubling down on the hate crime aspect.

Truly a mess.

positive for what

Truly a mess.
Really, who gives two shits:rolleyes:

The prosecutor has asked for the appointment of a special prosecutor into Booker regarding trespass, battery, impersonating a public servant. That request came this afternoon.
Why? Why can’t the Monroe Cty prosecutor do that?

The prosecutor has asked for the appointment of a special prosecutor into Booker regarding trespass, battery, impersonating a public servant. That request came this afternoon.
HT just says she's been asked to call for a special prosecutor, not that she actually has. Can I assume the HT is behind in their reporting?

HT just says she's been asked to call for a special prosecutor, not that she actually has. Can I assume the HT is behind in their reporting?

No, I just had it wrong. I am social distance vacationing at a house on Lake Erie and was not paying attention to what someone told me.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Now the prosecutor is stepping away from both cases.

From the HT:

In a response emailed to the media, the publicist representing Booker addressed Hennessy’s claims. “Despite what appears to be a gross inequity, no matter who the prosecutor is, the facts of the case remain the same,” it said.

LOL. So now Booker has a publicist? I doubt that's Kitty Liell. She's a lawyer, and has been referred to as such from the beginning.

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
From the HT:

In a response emailed to the media, the publicist representing Booker addressed Hennessy’s claims. “Despite what appears to be a gross inequity, no matter who the prosecutor is, the facts of the case remain the same,” it said.

LOL. So now Booker has a publicist? I doubt that's Kitty Liell. She's a lawyer, and has been referred to as such from the beginning.

tenor.gif

From the HT:

Everytime I see a picture of Booker I just shake my head. Dude is way too large to just be half-assed pinned to a tree by a drunken red neck. Zero fighting back. Like he wanted it to happen. This country is doomed if we can’t see through this.

He’s well known for pulling that shit. Most people have really distanced themselves from him. Including BLM.

I'm not going to go back through the thread, but I'm pretty sure that most if not all of us who are local to Bton and are familiar with Booker took what he claimed happened at face value. As you said, he's got a certain "reputation".

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I'm not going to go back through the thread, but I'm pretty sure that most if not all of us who are local to Bton and are familiar with Booker took what he claimed happened at face value. As you said, he's got a certain "reputation".
Unfortunately he’s taken advantage of people.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. He's never been credible in any of his various "causes". I was actually surprised Kitty Liell took his case. She's usually smarter than that.
She’s already on damage control. His Twitter is down to like no followers. He’s been outed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT