ADVERTISEMENT

Race Thompson

He’ll be a main cog next season (one of several). He has the gritty aspect to his game that will bode well on this system I think. I think Archie is like his brother though, a bit stubborn and slow to change lineups. (Granted, he was sick).

Reactions: Hoosierdaddy_
Race is onevof the msin players for IU next season. Race and Hunter were two huge injury losses this season.

Reactions: Hoosierdaddy_
If I could find it, I'd link an article I once read about the dangers of exerting oneself before beating the Flu virus, & strong common cold viruses as well. Everyone should read be aware of those dangers. Several hundred Americas die every year due to over exertion while under the influence of a virus, including when you're getting over it, & are starting to feel better. Advice is to wait 3 additional days after one feels they are healthy, in order to be safe from any effects of viruses. Viruses sometimes attack vital organs, a fact which people are rarely aware of, & those organs can fail if stressed while under viral attack. One particularly quirky statistic is the # of people that die each year as a result of accidents while riding Motorcycles/operating heavy machinery while under the influence of a virus, especially longer rides/sessions. They apparently underestimate how compromised their strength & stamina are .Weird, huh?

Let's just say this season is a "no call" for Race Thompson. I haven't seen enough of anything from him, yet, to even make a judgement. Until he preforms regularly enough in some manner to decide, he will continue to be an enigma, as far as I'm concerned. I have no expectations of him for next season.

He’s sick and not very good anyways
Race was one of the main reasons for our win over wisconsin???? Why judge a player who you haven’t seen play much? Has a concussion and gets a flu. Poor kid can’t catch a break along with “fans” saying he’s not very good. Keep in mind he reclassified so he’s the age of a freshman.

Let's just say this season is a "no call" for Race Thompson. I haven't seen enough of anything from him, yet, to even make a judgement. Until he preforms regularly enough in some manner to decide, he will continue to be an enigma, as far as I'm concerned. I have no expectations of him for next season.
From what I saw, even though he played very little, he did put in solid, quality minutes. He played good position defense, rebounded, and didn't do any stupid shit. No, he didn't contribute offensively, but I still liked what I saw. I think he has the potential to be a good contributor next year, and could be a major factor in the years that follow.

He’ll be a main cog next season (one of several). He has the gritty aspect to his game that will bode well on this system I think. I think Archie is like his brother though, a bit stubborn and slow to change lineups. (Granted, he was sick).
Big body type that IU needs. By Senior year,he will be a workhorse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT