ADVERTISEMENT

Question: What happens when you get banned?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
At one point I had set up a 2nd user name for just such an occurence, and I logged in a month or so ago on my phone with that user name and never corrected it, so I've been posting from my phone under that name, and now when I log in to Forums from my phone it says "Forbidden"? Weird, I expected a lot more from Forbidden fruit. My other screen name is naughty apparently. So, does that screen name have the Covid or what?

I imagine it depends what you've been banned from. A specific board, or Rivals in general. If you've been banned from a particular board it looks like this:

i-nn5X6mg.jpg

I believe when you’re banned you get to have dinner with VanPastorman and his lovely wife.

Reactions: sdhoosier
You never know with those crazy pie eating baptists.

What's wrong with pie? I love pie. Cherry pie, pecan pie. I ate a piece of pie last night while I watched the game. It was an apple pie with toffee crumbles from the Kroger bakery. It was delicious.

Don't shit on pie.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
What's wrong with pie? I love pie. Cherry pie, pecan pie. I ate a piece of pie last night while I watched the game. It was an apple pie with toffee crumbles from the Kroger bakery. It was delicious.

Don't shit on pie.
How did you keep it down watching that gore fest.

Don't shit on pie.
I'm not anti-pie in the least. Just stating that VPM has proclaimed his fondness for pie as a baptist.

Pie can't help who loves it.

At one point I had set up a 2nd user name for just such an occurence, and I logged in a month or so ago on my phone with that user name and never corrected it, so I've been posting from my phone under that name, and now when I log in to Forums from my phone it says "Forbidden"? Weird, I expected a lot more from Forbidden fruit. My other screen name is naughty apparently. So, does that screen name have the Covid or what?

I set up about 100.

Reactions: kkott
In Van Pastor Man's House the correct wording is, "Don't let the Door hit you where the Good Lord split you."
Only one in the family who I have said there is the door was my oldest daughter. We have had trouble at times with her. But she has given us two grandchildren whom we love. Our youngest grandson will have to be in the hospital for a couple of months to rehab after his brain surgery. He was born with Hemimegalencephaly. So he will be in the hospital a total of four months right now. We get to see him on video chat but can't see him because of Covid.

Only one in the family who I have said there is the door was my oldest daughter. We have had trouble at times with her. But she has given us two grandchildren whom we love. Our youngest grandson will have to be in the hospital for a couple of months to rehab after his brain surgery. He was born with Hemimegalencephaly. So he will be in the hospital a total of four months right now. We get to see him on video chat but can't see him because of Covid.
That's really, really hard. Best of luck to all of you.

Reactions: All4You and IUXC68
ADVERTISEMENT