ADVERTISEMENT

Question for those in attendance today

Was in section 108. Had 4 right behind me and I saw maybe around 20 or so around but it was pretty much IU fans.

Listen to the guy they were complaining that Nebraska was playing to. Passive on D, was questioning their play calling and before halftime was already planning their exit. The final straw was the Asbury interception.

He fully expected Nebraska to end their bowl eligibility drought but was apologizing to his family for dragging them to the game after we went up 28-7.

I guess I heard plenty of voices singing their fight song pre-game, but the one fan I could hear behind me during the game was just complaining about how they utilized #19. Said he should be running fly routes because no one on IU can outrun him.

I thought, "you know we have safeties, right? And it doesn't matter if he's fast if Raiola can't throw him the ball."

The ones that walked through our tailgate on the way in were nice enough. I gave a couple of them a drink.

Their well rehearsed mantra was "you guys are doing great for IU, but you have not seen a defense like you are about to". "The Black Shirts man...the Black Shirts".

Had a few down the row. A dad and 2 sons. Were fine and no one gave them any grief that I heard. What little they had to cheer, they did, but otherwise pretty quiet. They left mid-3rd quarter. Not many in our section. I would say total was maybe 10% of the crowd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT