ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon Queen, Rep. Lauren Boebert, ALLEGED to have been a pre-riot Capitol recon tour guide

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
The QAnon queen has a criminal rap sheet a mile long. Mostly repeated traffic violations, failure to report, contempt of court, resisting arrest, etc. But that is small beans.

"We saw congress[woman] Boebert taking a large group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th." -- Rep. Steve Cohen

She has denied it. There ought to be video.

Jan 6th she also infamously live-tweeted Speaker Pelosi's movements and location inide the Capitol. She posted and deleted many tweets leading up to Jan 6th about the upcoming revolution.

Her communications director has resigned. He knows what's coming.

It is unclear when this fun-loving little group met up.

Circled are people already in custody for their offenses in Jan 6th. Their congressional leader is in front.

EsBwwihXcBACrOO

Reactions: Bill4411
Gotta believe she is going to be in deep sh!t. You can’t keep someone around who has a hand in getting people killed.

Circled are people already in custody for their offenses in Jan 6th. Their congressional leader is in front.

EsBwwihXcBACrOO

IIRC that is a 2019 photo from the Colorado Statehouse- maybe CoH can drop in to refresh our memories on this?

So not exactly a smoking gun that implicates her directly. BUT it does show her ties to some of the people who were likely involved in the Capitol Putsch, and as such lends credibility to the OP's accounts of people observing her leading "illegal, unauthorized tours" a few days prior to Jan 6...

I’m sure cameras and log sheets will condemn her IF she is guilty. Why she appeared to be the best choice in an election is the real question. The old saying we get the government we deserve comes to mind. Thank yo Fox, thanks MSNBC, please everyone be satisfied with left leaning but accurate PBS.

I read an article saying Fox ratings are down, who is up, CNN and MSNBC. For Christ sake people!

The QAnon queen has a criminal rap sheet a mile long. Mostly repeated traffic violations, failure to report, contempt of court, resisting arrest, etc. But that is small beans.

"We saw congress[woman] Boebert taking a large group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th." -- Rep. Steve Cohen

Jan 6th she also infamously live-tweeted Speaker Pelosi's movements and location inide the Capitol. She posted and deleted many tweets leading up to Jan 6th about the upcoming revolution.

Are you saying this photo is a group who toured the US Capitol?

the rap sheet that I mentioned, in two parts:

Meanwhile, 5'6", 157-pound, 58-year-old Rand Paul (who got his ass thoroughly kicked by his 59-year-old neighbor and was hospitalized in 2017) is insisting that he has the right to avoid metal detectors and bring firearms into the Capitol. He is only 1.5 inches less detestable than Bouchert.

Rioters took the equipment from trained riot police on the steps of the Capitol on Jan. 6. And yet Paul wants to stand on his claimed "rights" when there is no way that little shrimp pansy could reliably prevent even just one protester from disarming him and attacking other Congress members with the gun Rand is providing.

Reactions: Bill4411
Of course!

We need to demand proof whenever there are such serious charges, such as treason, or election fraud.

If proof is non-existant, then you must recognize the truth, alter your views, ascertain why it was that you were deluded, and take steps to not be subject to such delusions in the future.

Can you not read?

"It is unclear when this fun-loving little group met up."

From the short sleeves, I'd actually guess that it was NOT January 5th in DC. It does indicate some interesting acquaintances, though, don't you think?

EsBwwihXcBACrOO

Fact check shows it is from 2019 in Colorado, following protests over red flag laws... But as you've pointed out, the pic includes people who were at the Capitol on Jan 6,which raises the question of her contacts/associates...

Also, she has denied giving ANY tours at the time in question. That means if other members can provide testimony/evidence that she WAS giving tours, then she is directly implicated...

This is from 5 days ago, just for anyone who tries to claim that the MSM doesn't fact check their "allies" on the Left...

Reactions: outside shooter

That remains to be determined. But as shooter has pointed out it is an earlier photo of Boebert which includes people who were IN the Capitol on Jan6...

Wonder what your reaction would be if BLM protestors had stormed the Capitol and a photo emerged of a Dem politician hanging out a year earlier with people who had been arrested for their part in the riot...

Hopefully, this latest video trove release will result in the arrests of even more of these scum, esp the little dweeb taking pics of official documents...

Anybody else see this little plan as treasonous...(if true,of course...)

Tom Winter and Corky Siemaszko
Mon, January 18, 2021, 10:56 AM EST

A Pennsylvania woman accused of being one of the Capitol rioters told a former "romantic partner" she planned to steal a laptop computer from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office and sell it to Russian intelligence, court documents revealed Monday.
Riley June Williams was charged with disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds with the intent to disturb a session of Congress and other charges after her former flame turned her in.
William's ex, who was described in Special Agent Jonathan Lund's charging document as W 1 (witness one), called the FBI and told them she "intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

Anybody else see this little plan as treasonous...(if true,of course...)

Tom Winter and Corky Siemaszko
Mon, January 18, 2021, 10:56 AM EST

A Pennsylvania woman accused of being one of the Capitol rioters told a former "romantic partner" she planned to steal a laptop computer from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office and sell it to Russian intelligence, court documents revealed Monday.
Riley June Williams was charged with disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds with the intent to disturb a session of Congress and other charges after her former flame turned her in.
William's ex, who was described in Special Agent Jonathan Lund's charging document as W 1 (witness one), called the FBI and told them she "intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

She's 22 years old. Imagine having to explain that mark on your record in a job interview 5 years from now. Her parents failed her on a level that is almost unimaginable.

Reactions: Sope Creek
She's 22 years old. Imagine having to explain that mark on your record in a job interview 5 years from now. Her parents failed her on a level that is almost unimaginable.
I remain a little skeptical, because I heard a report that they haven't yet confirmed whether a computer is really missing, whether it was Pelosi's or whose, what was on it etc. This will clarify soon, though.

I really hope it wasn't someone's personal unit. I would be devastated if I had worked Skyrim up to Level 67 without my character getting killed and some dumbass walked off with my computer.

I remember on the day after the insurrection there was some discussion about a stolen laptop that was recovered when a security feature was activated, such that the laptop gave police a GPS signal to give up its location.

I have no idea if this is the same laptop or not, just that it was an attempted theft of a laptop that was thought (by the thief) to have valuable information.

edit: several laptops were reported stolen: https://www.zdnet.com/article/capit...len-laptops-lost-data-and-possible-espionage/

Can you not read?

"It is unclear when this fun-loving little group met up."

From the short sleeves, I'd actually guess that it was NOT January 5th in DC. It does indicate some interesting acquaintances, though, don't you think?
You have any proof whatsoever that the Representative knew anyone in the misleading photo you posted?

She might has radicalized herself after turning 18. If so, her Dad Ma-sa-suta and her godfather VPM really might not be at fault.

You have any proof whatsoever that the Representative knew anyone in the misleading photo you posted?
I am no expert or detective, but I believe that she has a public speaking and social media trail of openly supporting the organizations that these people circled belong to. Did they meet up to share beef jerky, ammo, and McRibs? I really don't know.

What at all is misleadng about the photo? It shows who it shows. Do many congresspersons pose for photos with alleged domestic terrorists?

You have any proof of half the shit you spew?

Evidence is stacking up against her and i bet only a portion of it has been made public.

Get your popcorn, it is going to be entertaining.

I am no expert or detective, but I believe that she has a public speaking and social media trail of openly supporting the organizations that these people circled belong to. Did they meet up to share beef jerky, ammo, and McRibs? I really don't know.

What at all is misleadng about the photo? It shows who it shows. Do many congresspersons pose for photos with alleged domestic terrorists?

Mas asking other people to provide proof is hilarious. A picture is more than he usually provides with his posts.

You bloviate about a US Rep touring visitors through the capitol, then flash a photo from who knows when...on granite steps resembling the Capitol..of people your attack victim may or may not know..you call people who appeared in a random photo alleged domestic terrorists. What were these people alleged to have done prior to the photo, that you call them terrorists?

These 2 story lines, Boebert and the 22 year old, are intriguing. The offices of the Speaker of the House are not easy to find. But Ms Williams is reported to have been directing people upstairs to the location of the offices. How did she know where they are? If she or anyone else leading people to Pelosi's office were part of a recon tour, things will get ugly.

Of course!

We need to demand proof whenever there are such serious charges, such as treason, or election fraud.

If proof is non-existant, then you must recognize the truth, alter your views, ascertain why it was that you were deluded, and take steps to not be subject to such delusions in the future.
Busted@
Fact Check False!

Reactions: Truth Professor
You bloviate about a US Rep touring visitors through the capitol

I actually offer no opinion whatoever, I relay the information that your QAnon idol / pinup gal has been identified by a co-worker as a tour group leader

then flash a photo from who knows when...

while specifically remarking that I have no idea when that photo was taken

on granite steps resembling the Capitol..
Where did I imply that this was the Capitol? Link, please

...of people your attack victim may or may not know...
Where did I imply that they are good friends? Link, please

you call people who appeared in a random photo alleged domestic terrorists. What were these people alleged to have done prior to the photo, that you call them terrorists?
They allegedly committed various felonies in DC on Jan 6.

Where did I imply that they were known to be terrorists before the picture was taken? Link, please

You seem to not be able to write a complete sentence without running afoul of the facts. It is common fo you, sadly.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

And, do that without vetting the people they will forever be associated with in the photo.

She finally admitted she gave a tour on January 5, 2021...to a group of antifas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT