ADVERTISEMENT

Putrid offense...

Rinse repeat. I am trying to support Archie buts as gyre 4 years just not on board with him. We will have posters say it’s early etc etc but lack of offense will be our demise. As this game shows it pays to have some players who can hit shots in the clutch. Our guards shooting and even handle for D1 players is miserable. Liked our D but we will be eaten alive in many games due to our inability to score consistently. Our pays per possibility is miserable - we dribble for too much

Well this what we have..You either watch or don't.
And with covid there is zero chance IU is moving from Archie coaching. for a long while..
Money will be tight .
It's not like we didn't compete tonight on the road at the #20 team in the country

Rinse repeat. I am trying to support Archie buts as gyre 4 years just not on board with him. We will have posters say it’s early etc etc but lack of offense will be our demise. As this game shows it pays to have some players who can hit shots in the clutch. Our guards shooting and even handle for D1 players is miserable. Liked our D but we will be eaten alive in many games due to our inability to score consistently. Our pays per possibility is miserable - we dribble for too much

Agree, I absolutely hate Fran McCaffery, but I'd take him in a heartbeat after watching his team against NC. Archie is the personification of the Peter Principle at IU. So was Davis. So was Crean. This was a blueblood program. Now, we are Purdue's bitch in recruiting.

FSU was old, big and strong. IU and Archie played a great game. Capovito, please stay on the IOwa bandwagon. We will laugh at you..

Reactions: Davehack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT