ADVERTISEMENT

Putin's comments about Joe Biden's mental fitness

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
First, Vlad called President Biden "an experienced statesman... very different from President Trump" (I'm sure Trump is seething with jealousy at that one)

From Bloomberg:

Putin knocked down speculation about Biden's fitness as a leader after a Russian senator asked if he had dementia.

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you." (Biden is) "collected, knows what he wants to achieve and does it adroitly."

Reactions: Noodle
First, Vlad called President Biden "an experienced statesman... very different from President Trump" (I'm sure Trump is seething with jealousy at that one)

From Bloomberg:

Putin knocked down speculation about Biden's fitness as a leader after a Russian senator asked if he had dementia.

"The image of President Biden that our, and even American, media present has nothing to do with reality," Putin said. "Biden's a professional, you have to be very attentive with him so as not to miss anything. He doesn't let anything get by, I assure you." (Biden is) "collected, knows what he wants to achieve and does it adroitly."

Or maybe Putin just likes him because what he wants to achieve is the same thing Putin does?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Has anyone ever seen Lou Holtz and Vladimir Putin in the same room?

"<school name> isn't anyone to take lightly. They're well coached. Their defense is stout and that offense is capable of putting up 50-60 points on anyone. We've got our work cut out for us this week and I hope my guys are ready, otherwise we could easily get beat." Lou Holtz in every pregame press conference in 1988.

From Bloomberg:

Surely you don't fall for all that. Putin would be a challenge for a really sharp president which Biden wouldn't have been in his best years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT