ADVERTISEMENT

Putin calls the tune . . .

Nah. My posts just further proves how bad people like yourself really are. And I mean honestly bad people. But, it’s because of POS’s like yourself why we have Trump.
giphy.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cleveland.com/opinion/2019/11/jim-jordan-was-imposed-on-us-for-egregiously-partisan-reasons-now-hes-afflicting-the-nation.html?outputType=amp
This is who the GOP CHOSE to be their torch bearer. Along , of course with Devin Nunes, who now appears to be caught up in the exact scandal they are investigating. If this doesn’t tell you all you need to know about today’s Republican Party, you need help.
Did this Nunes tidbit come from Mother Jones or CNN? Because it's improbably stupid

Reactions: SNU0821
It’s a wonder how they managed to be small before there were people like me to blame for it.

The people who’s feelings you’re hurting, who are also the people we’re encouraged to not trigger, are the very people running around at rallies wearing “F*** YOUR FEELINGS” tshirts. We at least live in fascinating times.

Did this Nunes tidbit come from Mother Jones or CNN? Because it's improbably stupid
Guess you can’t read the link, but it came from his hometown paper. It’s not nearly as stupid as the people who continue to support Gym, Nunes, Trump, and the whole criminal administration.

Guess you can’t read the link, but it came from his hometown paper. It’s not nearly as stupid as the people who continue to support Gym, Nunes, Trump, and the whole criminal administration.
Jordan's hometown newspaper is investigating Nunes?
Doubt they care

The people who’s feelings you’re hurting, who are also the people we’re encouraged to not trigger, are the very people running around at rallies wearing “F*** YOUR FEELINGS” tshirts. We at least live in fascinating times.

AG Barr had you all pegged last week:

Immediately after President Trump won election, opponents inaugurated what they called “The Resistance,” and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver available to sabotage the functioning of his Administration. Now, “resistance” is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous – indeed incendiary – notion to import into the politics of a democratic republic. What it means is that, instead of viewing themselves as the “loyal opposition,” as opposing parties have done in the past, they essentially see themselves as engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government…

One of the ironies of today is that those who oppose this President constantly accuse this Administration of “shredding” constitutional norms and waging a war on the rule of law. When I ask my friends on the other side, what exactly are you referring to? I get vacuous stares, followed by sputtering about the Travel Ban or some such thing. While the President has certainly thrown out the traditional Beltway playbook, he was upfront about that beforehand, and the people voted for him. What I am talking about today are fundamental constitutional precepts. The fact is that this Administration’s policy initiatives and proposed rules, including the Travel Ban, have transgressed neither constitutional, nor traditional, norms, and have been amply supported by the law and patiently litigated through the Court system to vindication.

Indeed, measures undertaken by this Administration seem a bit tame when compared to some of the unprecedented steps taken by the Obama Administration’s aggressive exercises of Executive power – such as, under its DACA program, refusing to enforce broad swathes of immigration law.

The fact of the matter is that, in waging a scorched earth, no-holds-barred war of “Resistance” against this Administration, it is the Left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law.​

Immediately after President Trump won election, opponents inaugurated what they called “The Resistance,” and they rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver available to sabotage the functioning of his Administration. Now, “resistance” is the language used to describe insurgency against rule imposed by an occupying military power. It obviously connotes that the government is not legitimate. This is a very dangerous – indeed incendiary – notion to import into the politics of a democratic republic. What it means is that, instead of viewing themselves as the “loyal opposition,” as opposing parties have done in the past, they essentially see themselves as engaged in a war to cripple, by any means necessary, a duly elected government…

One of the ironies of today is that those who oppose this President constantly accuse this Administration of “shredding” constitutional norms and waging a war on the rule of law. When I ask my friends on the other side, what exactly are you referring to? I get vacuous stares, followed by sputtering about the Travel Ban or some such thing. While the President has certainly thrown out the traditional Beltway playbook, he was upfront about that beforehand, and the people voted for him. What I am talking about today are fundamental constitutional precepts. The fact is that this Administration’s policy initiatives and proposed rules, including the Travel Ban, have transgressed neither constitutional, nor traditional, norms, and have been amply supported by the law and patiently litigated through the Court system to vindication.

Indeed, measures undertaken by this Administration seem a bit tame when compared to some of the unprecedented steps taken by the Obama Administration’s aggressive exercises of Executive power – such as, under its DACA program, refusing to enforce broad swathes of immigration law.

The fact of the matter is that, in waging a scorched earth, no-holds-barred war of “Resistance” against this Administration, it is the Left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law.​

Shredding our norms and undermining the rule of law. Hmmm. Yes, both are happening right now. Except both you and Barr have it all wrong. This Administration is the one doing the deeds. I’m not even sure how a sentient human could argue otherwise. The out in the open evidence is damning.

I say this with no vitriol or ill will. Attach those at your own discretion. I recall having discussions with you on this forum. Sometimes we agreed and sometimes we differed. Regardless, I thought they were all civil. Looking at your last handful of posts and it looks like you’ve become completely unhinged. I read your posts with the writer yelling at me. It’s not a good look. Take this as you will.

Last edited:

Would you call Mitch saying his NUMBER 1 priority was to make Obama a 1 term president to be resistence? Dems did not invent the concept...

Lev Parnas is currently under indictment for matters that are not political

Barr's diatribe is one of the most unfair and hate filled spewages I can recall hearing from an attorney general. Let's be frank. Trump and the GOP have a huge demographic problem. Trump's solution is clearly evidenced by his affinity for murderous authoritarian dictators Perhaps today you haven't quite bought on to the endgame here...which will involve turning the United States into a version of Putin's Russia. But every outrageous act of Trump further stoogifies you and those who remain in the GOP. Trump's behavior in the Ukraine is yet one more outrageous transgression--an attack on our system of self-government. He is grabbing us all by the pussy, so to speak. Rather than admit the transgression you either ignore it entirely or justify it because of an imagined threat from the left. Each moment like this forces you to either understand that you previously made a grievous error in going along with Trump or to dig yourself in deeper. Trump is taking you and the entire GOP down this corrupt path. If you follow him and he gets his way all of us, you included, will be living under tyranny. By the time you discover that, in point of fact, you and I are not enemies but allies it will be too late for either of us. You and folks like you still have some power right now to stop this descent into autocracy. So I appeal to you: impeach Trump for your own sake as well as the rest of ours.

Barr's diatribe is one of the most unfair and hate filled spewages I can recall hearing from an attorney general. Let's be frank. Trump and the GOP have a huge demographic problem. Trump's solution is clearly evidenced by his affinity for murderous authoritarian dictators Perhaps today you haven't quite bought on to the endgame here...which will involve turning the United States into a version of Putin's Russia. But every outrageous act of Trump further stoogifies you and those who remain in the GOP. Trump's behavior in the Ukraine is yet one more outrageous transgression--an attack on our system of self-government. He is grabbing us all by the pussy, so to speak. Rather than admit the transgression you either ignore it entirely or justify it because of an imagined threat from the left. Each moment like this forces you to either understand that you previously made a grievous error in going along with Trump or to dig yourself in deeper. Trump is taking you and the entire GOP down this corrupt path. If you follow him and he gets his way all of us, you included, will be living under tyranny. By the time you discover that, in point of fact, you and I are not enemies but allies it will be too late for either of us. You and folks like you still have some power right now to stop this descent into autocracy. So I appeal to you: impeach Trump for your own sake as well as the rest of ours.
MAGA-morons-696x685.jpg

Reactions: T.M.P.

Not sure what you're saying here? You don't believe that Nunes travelled to Vienna to see Shokin, as Parnas is claiming? Or are you claiming that Parnas doesn't know Nunes?

Parnas is prepared to testify before Congress that Shokin told him that he met with Nunes in Vienna last Dec. For someone under current indictment looking to cooperate and perhaps earn a reduced sentence, it's a pretty risky strategy to commit perjury before Congress...

Then there are the remarkable coincidences... Parnas and Fruman were holding 1 way tickets to Vienna when the FBI arrested them. They had lunch with Rudy earlier that same day,and posted pics on social media of the 3 of them together at Trump Tower. Rudy was himself tickedted to fly to Vienna a couple of days later, but cancelled after his buddies were arrested. And now, of all the possible cities to choose, Parnas is willing to testify that Shokin told him he met with Nunes and his staff in Vienna in Dec 2018...

Now this timeline is important and if nothing else should dispel any claims that Nunes doesn't actually know Parnas, if that is what you are claiming. Isn't it a remarkable coincidence that Parnas is claiming that Nunes (and his staffer Derek Harvey) met with Shokin in Vienna in Dec. 2018?

Congressional records (examined after Parnas made his claim) reveal that Nunes (along with Harvey and 2 other staffers) travelled to Europe (at taxpayers expense) from Nov 30-Dec 3, 2018. So if Parnas is lying he somehow managed to name both the date and the travelling companions of a 4 day trip Nunes just happened to take to Europe in 2018. Now that's what I call a LUCKY guess...

No idea why YOU would want to bring up events surrounding Parnas. He and Fruman basically attempted to bribe former Congressman Sessions into advocating for the removal of AMB Yovanovitch. Since he's a friend of Victor Shokin, it's pretty safe to say those efforts were in response to attempts to rehab Shokin, and in fact he is now claiming that he set up Nunes with meetings thruout Europe with members of the whole "let's blame Ukraine, not Russia" movement. Including Shokin...

Here is an accounting of the indictment with details about the role of Congressman-1 (Sessions). Notice how people in the Trump orbit keep showing up with these sort of designations, Sessions is Congressman 1, Page was Male-1 (useful idiot) in conversations between Russian GRU agents captured by FBI wiretap in 2013, and of course Trump himself was David Dennison when Cohen was negotiating a buyout of Peggy Peterson (Stormy)... :cool:

"Parnas and Fruman are expected to appear in court Thursday and won’t be testifying before Congress, as requested. Parnas is an American citizen born in Ukraine and Fruman is an American citizen born in Belarus. The indictment alleges that Parnas, Fruman and other defendants “conspired to circumvent the federal laws against foreign influence by engaging in a scheme to funnel foreign money to candidates for federal and state office so that the defendants could buy potential influence with the candidates, campaigns, and the candidates’ governments.”

The 21-page indictment makes references to donations and activities by an unnamed “Congressman-1,” and alleges that Parnas and Fruman asked a congressman to get the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine recalled and at the same time donated money to the congressman.

Sessions defended himself against any accusations of wrongdoing in a statement released hours after the indictment. While he did not confirm that he is “Congressman-1” referred to in the court documents, he highlighted what he views as the most important portion of the indictment: ‘The defendants concealed the scheme from the candidates, campaigns and federal regulators’.

“Therefore, if I am ‘Congressman One’, I could not have had any knowledge of the scheme described in the indictment or have involvement or coordination of it,” Sessions said in the statement.

He also denied that his letter urging the removal of the ambassador to Ukraine was related to Parnas and Fruman.

My entire motivation for sending the letter was that I believe that political appointees should not be disparaging the President, especially while serving overseas,” he said."

Of course following the testimony of AMB Yovanovitch and several others, we now know the bolded was a lie, cooked up by Rudy to con idiots like Sessions...

https://www.rollcall.com/news/rep-pete-sessions-met-indicted-guiliani-associates-accepted-donations

I’m not trying to shame the Trumpbots. They’re beyond shame. I’m just a guy on the internets making objectively correct points.

Lol, I have seen objectivity. I strive for objectivity.

You Sir, are the polar opposite of the term.

Reactions: SNU0821
Bumper stickers currently available. It isn't that we disagree with each other...really, on the issues we don't. Rather the real operative fact of our times is the degree to which we simply hate each other. Of course that hatred is itself the product of marketing and propaganda by those who actually disagree with almost ALL of us on the issues. https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/09/05/negative-partisanship-explains-everything-215534
90_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg
5278945a9aa448df01b59c682385deab.jpg

That single word heavily influenced the 2016 election. One of the worst political blunders in the history of political blunders.

Just this morning a GOP Senator tells Chris Wallace that the intelligence community is wrong about Russia meddling in the election. Again, why does the GOP always support Russia?

Reactions: Bill4411
Really? He's repeating what he was trained to say, just like the other three.

They all know they're lying but as long as they lie in unison as a group, the game continues.

I just wasn't sure which lie
Just this morning a GOP Senator tells Chris Wallace that the intelligence community is wrong about Russia meddling in the election. Again, why does the GOP always support Russia?

Have any of these GOP-niks spouting the Trump line ever heard of GOOGLE? The only rationale for the notion that the server ended up in Ukraine is Trump's idiotic claim that "Crowdstrike" is a Ukranian Company. He even said as much in his call with Zelensky...

Yet a simple google search reveals the fact that "Crowdstrike" is actually an American Co. And the supposed "Ukranian" who founded the company is a US Citizen, who emigrated from Russia, NOT Ukraine. Of course Trump doesn't really know the distinction between Russian and Ukranian. It's all Putinland to him...

Reactions: hoot1
I just wasn't sure which lie
They are doing exactly what Jordan, Turtle Face, Graham, Fox, and Russia do .. lie. somewhere in their Orange induced delusion they know the truth, they just ignore it .

They lie en masse to form their own version of truth. The politicians no doubt rationalize it as being politically savvy. Playing on and conning the rubes. I can't guess why the rubes do it, but who can understand the thought of rubes?

The only other possibility is they truly are that stupid. The above I believe are liars. VPM, probably not.

Just going to leave this here about Nunes. If this doesn't make you feel uneasy, you probably need to reflect on your morals and integrity...

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking Republican member on the House Intelligence Committee, spent nearly $57,000 on a trip to Europe for him and his staff to allegedly investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, records show.

The figures seem to confirm allegations made by Lev Parnas—a Ukrainian-born American who worked as a "fixer" for Rudy Giuliani before being indicted on criminal charges—who said that he helped Nunes arrange meetings with various Ukrainian officials to dig up dirt on Biden.

[...]Reports filed with the Office of the Clerk for the House of Representatives show that Nunes claimed expenses for a four-day trip to Europe at the time in question between November 30 and December 3. Four entries for "commercial airfare" were claimed for Scott Glabe, George Pappas, Derek Harvey and Nunes himself.

Each claimed $14,201.43 for their visit—which included daily allowances—and came to a total of $56,805.72.

HOLD UP.... THERE'S MORE... Look at these contributions. C'mon guys and gals...

Devin Nunes Campaign Committee financial summary:

2015-2016:
  • Total contributions: $2,304,072.84

• Total individual contributions: $677,858.44 (29% of total)
2017-2018:
  • Total contributions: $12,570,023.85
  • Total individual contributions: $11,141,077.79 (87% of total)
https://www.fec.gov/data/committee/C00370056/?cycle=2018

And? He’s also under investigation for political reasons.?

HOLD UP.... THERE'S MORE... Look at these contributions. C'mon guys and gals...

Devin Nunes Campaign Committee financial summary:

2015-2016:
  • Total contributions: $2,304,072.84

• Total individual contributions: $677,858.44 (29% of total)
2017-2018:
  • Total contributions: $12,570,023.85
  • Total individual contributions: $11,141,077.79 (87% of total)
https://www.fec.gov/data/committee/C00370056/?cycle=2018
I'm going to guess that at least some of that jump can be attributed to Nunes assuming the chairmanship of House Intel.

It would be interesting to see what Schiff reports this/next year.

I'm going to guess that at least some of that jump can be attributed to Nunes assuming the chairmanship of House Intel.

It would be interesting to see what Schiff reports this/next year.

The jump in individual contributions is what seems a little mysterious. Where (geographically) and who are making these contributions? Individual contributions of under $200 require less paperwork and do not have to reported to the FEC. Absolutely suspicious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT