ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue.

fkfootball

All-American
Apr 28, 2014
It’s real simple. If IU wants to shut their fans up. Shut Painter up. Then kick their *** on the court. If Painter starts taking Ls to Indiana on the court his program will fall apart fast. Crean couldn’t capitalize on the 2013 beatings.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
Agreed!

Friendly reminder it has been 1,714 days, or just over 4.5 years since Purdue lost to IU in basketball.

Trolls gonna troll.

All this time and the big recruit and yet you wake up this morning and we are still IU and you are still just PU looking up.

I'll say it.. Till it's ever proved otherwise..
I witnessed 3 national championships...
I've never meet a Purdue fan that's seen one.
That's simple math ~
For those of us who were actually there and saw those championships, the memories, even if increasingly distant, will be treasured forever.

Reactions: .Gerdis
Umm...that’s not math. Math would be...2020 - 1987= ?
Take your time it’s a big number.

Not nearly as big as this one: 2020 - 1939 (year the NCAA Tourney began) =

If division is more your thing try dividing the answer by the total number of Championships won by pU, and take all the time you need - numbers just don't get any bigger than that.

If division is more your thing try dividing the answer by the total number of Championships won by pU, and take all the time you need - numbers just don't get any bigger than that.
You’re just one walking Encyclopedia!

Reactions: RunninRichie

It's a cow that types and does math. Amazing what Purdue veterinary is doing these days.

Umm...that’s not math. Math would be...2020 - 1987= ?
Take your time it’s a big number.

Cant's wait to see the "We beat IU for a Recruit" banner ceremony this winter in the Tin Hog Barn as the crowd thunders "IU SUCKS" during halftime of your game with MSU.

Congrats on a successful 20/21 season so early.

In case anyone wondered...The Purdue Mentality is alive and well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT