ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue owns Indiana

And they have enough to coming back with good recruits..
Purdue is going to be in position to win the Big .
For two year's...

Like it or not its the truth. I thought IU had hit rock bottom during the Crean days, guess i was wrong
Pretty ugly. Glad I had to miss much of the 2nd half. Archie better get his shit together or he will be fired solely for losing to Purdue

When Trump promised to make America Great Again- do you think he meant that IU would not beat Purdue during his entire presidency?

Reactions: Bill4411
hey bud, telling the truth is being nice. Would you prefer I lie to you?

“great job guys, you really have a great program and coach. Very competitive. Excellent basketball on your side. Just outstanding stuff.”

which do you prefer?

Let me think.

ok

I would prefer that you stop obsessing about IU and go back to GBI.

Little brother has grown up. And they only going to get better.
Add Furst and Kaufman next year and we have no chance
We’ll ALWAYS have national bragging rights. Can’t ever see Purdue winning a national title. Then again, can’t see IU ever getting another.

Reactions: Crayfish57
hey bud, telling the truth is being nice. Would you prefer I lie to you?

“great job guys, you really have a great program and coach. Very competitive. Excellent basketball on your side. Just outstanding stuff.”

which do you prefer?
How about you get your ugly ass out of here.

Reactions: Radio Zero
We’ll ALWAYS have national bragging rights. Can’t ever see Purdue winning a national title. Then again, can’t see IU ever getting another.

PU wins one but for a 'one in a thousand' play by UVA.

You think? I live outside of NYC and the college hoops fans I associate with don’t think that. To be fair, I and my friends are ~30 years old so we have no recollection of anything before the mid 90s.

You think? I live outside of NYC and the college hoops fans I associate with don’t think that. To be fair, I and my friends are ~30 years old so we have no recollection of anything before the mid 90s.
I doubt that anyone outside of Indiana really cares about those glory years. Look at UCLA. They won 10 in 12 years, but now, they are a middle of the pack program. IU was never at the level of UCLA, and now, less than middle of the pack.
Slam on Purdue want, and it only makes you all look worse. Your glorious program of old has lost 11 of 12, and 8 straight to the hapless little brother in the obscure side of the state.

ADVERTISEMENT